Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Still sour?

This series should be 3-1 and it is 3-1. Aside for the travel nightmare game, this series has been as lopsided as predicted and the Wild don't deserve a better result than the one they've got.

They are a good team and are fighting through significant absences, but they haven't been the better team in any of their losses and last night was the first loss where they looked like they were in the same league as the Jets.

Reactions: Snowman

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Still sour?

This series should be 3-1 and it is 3-1. Aside for the travel nightmare game, this series has been as lopsided as predicted and the Wild don't deserve a better result than the one they've got.
Well, the series should be 2-1 and game 4 should be approaching what, the 17th OT? Coulda made history. Sad.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Good has nothing to do with it, I can root for good. Cheap.

If cheap bothers you are you going to stop chearing for the Wild? Hard to find a play that's dirtier and cheaper than this one. BTW there is no 2 minute penalty for head butting. It's a mandatory 5 minute penalty and game misconduct. I wonder why Whiney the Hut didn't mention how that non call altered the game?

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
If cheap bothers you are you going to stop chearing for the Wild? Hard to find a play that's dirtier and cheaper than this one. BTW there is no 2 minute penalty for head butting. It's a mandatory 5 minute penalty and game misconduct. I wonder why Whiney the Hut didn't mention how that non call altered the game?
I didn't have to look that hard.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Game 5 predictions anyone?
Always figured Game 5 would be a slam dunk for the Jets and I don't see a reason to change that prediction. It'd be nice to see a few of our guys step up and win some of the battles in front of Winnipeg's net, but we haven't see them do it much this series.

Curious to see who replaces Ennis and if it makes much of a difference overall. A guy like Rau might bring some energy and be less prone to turnovers. If it's Gabriel I think I'll just avoid the playoff forum for the rest of the year.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Always figured Game 5 would be a slam dunk for the Jets and I don't see a reason to change that prediction. It'd be nice to see a few of our guys step up and win some of the battles in front of Winnipeg's net, but we haven't see them do it much this series.

Curious to see who replaces Ennis and if it makes much of a difference overall. A guy like Rau might bring some energy and be less prone to turnovers. If it's Gabriel I think I'll just avoid the playoff forum for the rest of the year.

What’s wrong with Ennis? I always thought he was at least decent in Buffalo, but didn’t follow him closely. But he was not good last night.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
What’s wrong with Ennis? I always thought he was at least decent in Buffalo, but didn’t follow him closely. But he was not good last night.
He tries hard and he's skilled, but he's no good at leveraging those skills in any useful way. He's easy to knock off the puck and makes dumb decisions. When the Wild are already losing the possession game as badly as we have been, he's the last player that should be on the ice.

Reactions: snowkiddin

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
7-0 Jets. I mean Scheifele and Chiarot killed the only consistent goal scoring threat we had. Don't expect us to score. Staal, Granlund, Zucker, Koivu, Coyle, Nino. Passengers. Every single one of them.

It really sucks losing Parise and Suter. I like the Jets depth but no doubt if they lost Morrissey and Wheeler they would be in tough.

And I thought Staal put up over 40 goals, no?

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
It really sucks losing Parise and Suter. I like the Jets depth but no doubt if they lost Morrissey and Wheeler they would be in tough.

And I thought Staal put up over 40 goals, no?
Parise had 8 goals the last 8 games. Staal is too slow for playoff hockey IMO. So is Koivu. This series we could use one Erik Haula. Queue triggered Wild fans.

antiqueslivers

Apr 16, 2015
Its going to be a close game I think. Missing Morrissey will hurt the jets a lot. However still think the jets pull it out in epic form regardless. Hopefully there aren't anymore more injuries before this series is finished.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
7-0 Jets. I mean Scheifele and Chiarot killed the only consistent goal scoring threat we had. Don't expect us to score. Staal, Granlund, Zucker, Koivu, Coyle, Nino. Passengers. Every single one of them.

Granlund? 3 points in 4 games and sets Dumba up for our best scoring chance in game 4.

Parise doesn't have 1 of his goals if not for Granlund, and the 2 if not for Koivu. Hard to call either of them "passengers" in this series.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Both coaches have tried playing the propaganda game in this series. PMO with Myers situation and Boudreau with the Josh non call apparently costing the Wild the entire game.

Coaches being coaches, we shouldn’t expect anything different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad