WCQF: (1) Nashville Predators vs. (WC2) Colorado Avalanche | Nashville Leads Series 3-2

Nashville vs Colorado

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Ultimately I think the injuries are just too much for the Av's. I'm saying Preds in 5 because of that, would have said 6 or maybe 7 without them. Sweeping anyone in the playoffs is really hard.

Reactions: MacBradley

Tomas W

Oct 23, 2007
Sweden
Nashville is a better team overall, even if McKinnon is currently one of the best players in the world. I call a sweep here, with the Preds winning then obviously.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Voted for Colorado in 5 when I meant Nashville in 5. That's pretty much the same way Avs have to beat Nashville as well.

If Avs had EJ and especially Varlamov healthy, they could make a series out of it but no such luck.

letsgooooooojackets

Mar 10, 2017
CBJ
McKinnon steals a game but all this shitting on the Predators is largely unfounded. They will wear Colorado down with their depth, look for a big series from Ekholm, Smith, Fiala, Bonino, etc.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
I was rooting for the Avalanche to beat the Blues. However, that empty net celebration was super super cringey.

Nashville in 4. Playoffs are for men, not boys.

Reactions: S E P H

Meeqs

Aug 23, 2012
USA
The Avs being in the playoffs at all is a huge success. Super happy for them. That said no Varly for the entire first round and probably no EJ for a good chunk makes it NHS in 4 or 5

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
Im happy that the Avs made it on will alone but they're going to get rolled by Nashville.
Next year they could make some noise if Big Mac and friends keeps rolling though.

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
We already beaten the odds.. most of the expert had us dead last in our division let alone the conference. So let’s keep beating the odds and win 1 game against the Preds :laugh: Nahh I will still cheer and hope though so happy that we got in ! Go Avs

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
If by some miracle the Avs pull this off this could be one of the greatest upsets in NHL history.

but the Avs are 0-4 against Nashville in the regular season. I can't see that happening.

For what it's worth the two games against Nashville that I remember clearly were really tight and could've easily gone the other way. Frankly I wouldn't be shocked if we stole a couple or if we got swept in 4 consecutive 1-goal games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad