WCQF: (1) Nashville Predators vs. (WC2) Colorado Avalanche | Nashville Leads Series 3-2

Nashville vs Colorado

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2010
Preds in 4.

Not saying it'll be easy but it's just hard for me to see Nashville lose a game. (Although I did say the same thing last year with Chicago against Nashville).

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
Nashville in 5, I like the Avs Team, its just Bernier he finds a way to lose games and lets in bad goals at bad times. if Varly was in net id go Preds in 7 in O.T

AvsGuy

Hired the wrong DJ again
Sep 13, 2002
Regina, SK
I voted Colorado in 7. Realistically Preds should take it, but Colorado possesses the ability to win games they shouldn’t necessarily win. Only need to do that a few times to make things interesting.

I’d have preferred Vegas, but Colorado can skate with Nashville if they decide to show up.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
They have a solid backup. No big deal.

Actually a big loss. Avs' only hope of winning this one was, IMO, Varly going god mode ALA Halak vs. Washington, which he has been very capable of in the past. Bernier's a decent enough goalie, but Varly at his best is capable of a couple tiers higher.

Reactions: AvsGuy

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Landeskog going into viking-mode might be enough for Colorado to win this series. Nashville do not have any toughness to stop a Landeskog in viking mode.

AvsGuy

Hired the wrong DJ again
Sep 13, 2002
Regina, SK
It’s more the fact that Nashville doesn’t have a centre or perhaps even single player who can keep up with MacKinnon. Let’s see whatcha got Subban/Josi

Reactions: BuckyDornster

Asinine

yer opinion is wrong
Feb 28, 2013
Preds sweep and one of the first two home games will be a blowout.

kl35ha

Oct 19, 2017
Anything could happens, the Avs just got off a horrible streak of 9 games of not being able to score so they could just catch fire in this series. It’s all about getting hot at the right time. No doubt on paper the Preds should win this series but stuff happens :nod:

Reactions: AvsGuy

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
Lmao you realize you guys are winless against Nashville this season?

which doesnt really mean anything come playoff time.

Hawks won the season series 4-1 last season against us and I don't think I have to remind you what happened to them in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad

-->