WC SF: May 20 GDT - Canada vs. Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.

burgundynblue

Aug 7, 2005
Very entertaining game and better effort from Canada, although referee favored Swedes: giving a meaningless penalty when Richards was going for a visit to the opposing net, 2 stupid penalties on Shanahan. Go Canada!

KRM

Jun 9, 2005
Gothenburg
Both teams look good in the offensive zone but neither are playing very well in their defensive zone. Good work Micke!

Like Wall

I am Registered User
May 2, 2006
Letu zeme
Oh, Canada! Now you know how it feels. Remember Lat - Can
But I hope that Can will manage to score at least 2 goals

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Like Wall said:
Oh, Canada! Now you know how it feels. Remember Lat - Can
But I hope that Can will manage to score at least 2 goals

You are still bitter about that? You are Latvia. How do you not expect to get pounded by everyone? Where does this surprized reaction come from?

Potlach

Jan 13, 2006
We need to score soon. If we enter the third down by 3 then it's over for sure.

ChuckNorris

Jan 25, 2006
Moscow
very dissapointing for me... and the whole hockey aswell is starting to dissapoint me..... offensive hockey anyway. Man... two defensive countries are in final now.... and i bet on CZECHs..... they are soooo strange.... :cry:

Pushkin*

Defensive hockey??? 5 goals in 25min. !!!!!!!!!!! Wake up man and the Czech beat Canada 6-4 that's defensive hockey ???????????????

Pushkin*

Czech the dominant country in the WORLDS for the past 10 years and the Olympic Champion in the final should be a dandy !

ChuckNorris

Jan 25, 2006
Moscow
Pushkin said:
Defensive hockey??? 5 goals in 25min. !!!!!!!!!!! Wake up man and the Czech beat Canada 6-4 that's defensive hockey ???????????????

i never saw an enterntaining goal from Swede or Czech (but 1/4 OT goal by Irgl)..... they play very defensively, but very smart. While their opponents want to ****** them - they play their game and score when in needs. Very powerful hockey, but not offensive or good-looking at all.

Pushkin*

Czech and Sweden play entertaining hockey, it was Finland in Torino that played boring hockey. Czech Sweden 1/2 in Torino finished 7-3 so you're way off when saying they play defensively...They play nice free flowing fast hockey

ChuckNorris

Jan 25, 2006
Moscow
Pushkin said:
Czech and Sweden play entertaining hockey, it was Finland in Torino that played boring hockey. Czech Sweden 1/2 in Torino finished 7-3 so you're way off when saying they play defensively...They play nice free flowing fast hockey

it was Torino... eeeh.... you don't even want to understand that i'm still very very SAD that Russian team is out..... i was crying for 2 hours yesterday. :madfire:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad