WC SF: May 20 GDT - Canada vs. Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
I have Bell, but lent the receiver out a few days ago.... so I'm back to cable for today. That sucks. TSN is showing the Sabres vs Canes game this afternoon, so it's understandable that they delay this one. But it still hurts that I can't watch it.

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
I hope Holmqvist can keep the score down. I say Canada wins by something like 3-1

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
Should be a great game. I think a key factor will be whether Boyes and Bergeron try to do to much on their own. I'm seeing the potential for a breakdown there which may allow Sweeden to shut them down but maybe it's nothing.Regardless we need all the lines to play.Goaltending will be a factor as always. Go Canada!

sick

May 18, 2006
Finland
I think team Canada has been lot better so far.

But with their good luck and how they always seem to win the important games too like the Czech, i think the swedes have a chance. ;)

These games are great, because anything can happen.

Canada is a strong team.. But will those young guys lead them to victory? And goaltending is playing a big part too. We'll see what happens. :jump:

Fabs

Dec 19, 2005
If you don't have digital TSN also says you can watch it on channel 64 Toronto and 71 Ottawa.

magical hippo

Feb 25, 2006
On one hand I wish Swedes would lose so that we would have Fin - Swe bronze game, but I can't help but root for the Swedes. Go Swe go! :yo:

Heh, after some thinking, for me WC games are all about Sweden - Finland games, other games are unimportant and it doesn't matter if the game is about gold or bronze. Fin - Swe games just have some of that extram something. :dunno:

Last edited:

1datsyuk3*

anyone else have Star Choice that can tell me how I can watch this game if it'spossible????

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I know its on NHL network but I dont get that :madfire:

magical hippo

Feb 25, 2006
WOAH! Nice goal! Way to go Swedes!

Damn, Canadians, spice up and gear up so that we get Swe - Fin bronze game! :D

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
2-0 Sweden Jörgen Jönsson.
Swedes have learned how to shoot the puck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->