NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
PK!PK!PK! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Seriously man? :facepalm:

You're off your rocker again man.

There's nothing wrong with liking Weber, but trying to use the fact that Weber is leading this horrible team in PPG as a leg up on Subban even though Subban has a higher PPG is just... well... it's just sad to be honest.

I was going to give you an opportunity to take a mulligan on that rediculous argument, but I suspect it's probably just you arguing in favour of management for the sake of arguing in favour of management again.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
You're off your rocker again man.

There's nothing wrong with liking Weber, but trying to use the fact that Weber is leading this horrible team in PPG as a leg up on Subban even though Subban has a higher PPG is just... well... it's just sad to be honest.

I was going to give you an opportunity to take a mulligan on that rediculous argument, but I suspect it's probably just you arguing in favour of management for the sake of arguing in favour of management again.

It's not a ridiculous argument man. My point was that Weber is delivering!

The guy is apparently a defensive shutdown D playing on a terrible team and he's doing almost as well as this amazing stud offensive D on an unbelievable team...

Can you see the light? Weber is actually pretty good and there's no need to hate the guy?

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal

The guy is apparently a defensive shutdown D playing on a terrible team and he's doing almost as well as this amazing stud offensive D on an unbelievable team...

Can you see the light? Weber is actually pretty good and there's no need to hate the guy?

What is Weber delivering? 3/4 of what PK’s delivering?

Not enough.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co

Weber is good. I've never said he wasnt.Subban is just better, and younger.

You'll never convince me that the Habs did anything other than lose that trade. It was a big loss. They could have gotten a much better return. That doesn't mean Weber isn't good.

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
What is Weber delivering? 3/4 of what PK’s delivering?

Not enough.

Weber is having a average season and what should be the norm from now on that is for sure. He's played 20 less games than PK, has 20 points less than PK, has the same amount of missed shots in 20 less games, the same difference in takeovers/turnovers in 20 games less, he's got less than 1/3 of Subban PP points...reality is PK is a top 3 dmen in the league now.
As for Weber, he's not even cracking the top 20.

badbrains

Well Oiled Tank
Feb 1, 2016
ET
Because their individual value is close one way or another and they both play RD?

We got 4 years older not to mention taking on a contract with a decade left on it to put a nice, rotten cherry on top. All other things being equal (which they're not) we lost the trade.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Hey man, I'm not even hating PK, I loved him when he was a Hab, I just don't get this player over club love... WTF? Are you a Habs fan or a PK fan?
I'll never get why you choose the suits over the players, esp when they've proven to be so effective at destroying the very team you supposedly cheer for.

As for cheering for the players or the team... they go hand in hand. The reason I'm a fan of the Canadiens is partially because I grew up in Montreal watching my local team and partially because I had great players to watch. I didn't stop cheering for Guy Lafleur when he came back to play with the Rangers... Guy Lafleur was a huge reason I was a Hab/hockey fan to begin with. It's the same with Chelios and Subban and it will be the same with Carey Price when he's inevitably dealt away.

I seriously don't understand you. I watch you bash the hell out of Carey Price the other day using him as an excuse for us missing the playoffs this year (totally ignoring how bad this team is even when he plays well) in order to defend one of the worst GMs this team has ever had. This is the same player who has carried us for years and the only real reason MB even has a job now. But as soon as the GM is criticized you come out after the players and say it's all on them. Well, who decided on these players to begin with? Who's the guy who shipped out a good young team in favour of this squad who can't score or defend? Even if you think Price sucks, MB's the guy who signed him.

So I'll flip it around on you.... are you a fan of the Montreal Canadiens or the GM who's destroying them?

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Weber is good. I've never said he wasnt.Subban is just better, and younger.

You'll never convince me that the Habs did anything other than lose that trade. It was a big loss. They could have gotten a much better return. That doesn't mean Weber isn't good.

Once again, debatable.

As I already said, this trade will settle down when both guys retire. It's way to early claim a winner IMO.

I'll never get why you choose the suits over the players, esp when they've proven to be so effective at destroying the very team you supposedly cheer for.

As for cheering for the players or the team... they go hand in hand. The reason I'm a fan of the Canadiens is partially because I grew up in Montreal watching my local team and partially because I had great players to watch. I didn't stop cheering for Guy Lafleur when he came back to play with the Rangers... Guy Lafleur was a huge reason I was a Hab/hockey fan to begin with. It's the same with Chelios and Subban and it will be the same with Carey Price when he's inevitably dealt away.

I seriously don't understand you. I watch you bash the hell out of Carey Price the other day using him as an excuse for us missing the playoffs this year (totally ignoring how bad this team is even when he plays well) in order to defend one of the worst GMs this team has ever had. This is the same player who has carried us for years and the only real reason MB even has a job now. But as soon as the GM is criticized you come out after the players and say it's all on them. Well, who decided on these players to begin with? Who's the guy who shipped out a good young team in favour of this squad who can't score or defend? Even if you think Price sucks, MB's the guy who signed him.

So I'll flip it around on you.... are you a fan of the Montreal Canadiens or the GM who's destroying them?

Who said I'm cheering for the suits? I'm cheering for the CH.

We just don't agree on the events.

I will bash Price/Pacioretty/Chucky and whoever when they suck and I don't see the problem.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Who said I'm cheering for the suits? I'm cheering for the CH.

We just don't agree on the events.

I will bash Price/Pacioretty/Chucky and whoever when they suck and I don't see the problem.
I do. And I've got hundreds of your posts to prove it.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I mean, I genuinely agree with a lot of moves they made what do you want me to tell you?
You agreed with lowballing Subban to that bridge?
You agreed with the hiring (and tripling down) with Therrien?
You agreed with the handling of Galchenyuk (a guy you call Golden Boy)?
You agreed with all the moves that have brought us to the point where we can't defend or score well?

I'm not sure what to tell you either...

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
You agreed with lowballing Subban to that bridge?
You agreed with the hiring (and tripling down) with Therrien?
You agreed with the handling of Galchenyuk (a guy you call Golden Boy)?
You agreed with all the moves that have brought us to the point where we can't defend or score well?

I'm not sure what to tell you either...

You got it right...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad