Player Discussion Troy Terry

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
knowing the internet I'm assuming it was removed because people were being weirdos about his wife's breast being out in the picture

Reminds me of when I sent a picture (probably similar) to my in laws. My mother in law was all weird about it, it’s your daughter and granddaughter!

• Wow
Reactions: duckaroosky

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Reminds me of when I sent a picture (probably similar) to my in laws. My mother in law was all weird about it, it’s your daughter and granddaughter!
Not to get too off topic but it's just a boob. Everyone else takes pictures of their food and while they're eating, why not the baby?

I'm really happy for the Terrys. Glad all is well and now the fun begins for them.

branmuffin17

Sep 10, 2014
Santa Ana, CA
It's not like it's even out-out. Nothing's really exposed there.

And I can specifically tell you that the reason she's doing that and why Troy is shirtless is because skin-on-skin contact with the baby is important especially when first born. Guessing they did some research.

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
Why are the Ducks taking Terry to arbitration if he is satisfied with an 8 mil contract?
Well for one these things are required to be filed. It’s possible (but doubtful) that Pat would pay $8M and they’re just disagreeing on term.

But more likely they want to (and I think should) be aiming for closer to $7M

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
This is how the game is played and why being a GM is a tough job - especially in a hard cap environment like the NHL.

This whole “that’s an insulting offer” thing is dumb. It’s negotiations and Verbeek is doing his job

Reactions: 2faded

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad