Player Discussion Troy Terry

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Verbeek trolled not even attempting to resign him... And it's going to cost him.

• Haha
Reactions: Smirnov2Chistov

JonathnTaylorTavares

Feb 4, 2019
I went to sleep after he got his head ripped off last night. Haven’t seen anything so I’m assuming they got it sewed back on and he’s good?

Reactions: bsu

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Tage Thompson signed 7 years, $7.14M AAV, I think we could have got Terry for around that, most likely less, great deal for Buffalo. Big mistake... Terry playing even better all around game and the cap news after the season started... Going to raise price a pretty penny.

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
Dear Lord the Dad Power will make him unstoppable

I’m worried tbh, Klingberg and his new baby… I remember when Getzlaf had his first he had his worst season, I’m sure there’s others too. Just today on NHL Network Radio a fan was talking about how Shesterkin just had his first and how he hasn’t played good.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
watch the play that Troy makes at 0:50, I must not have been watching that game live because I would've remembered that play. he is a just ingenious at relieving puck pressure from defenders and buying himself time.
That was my favorite part of the video. So slick I didn't even notice it on first watch.

Reactions: Mr Rogers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad