Post-Game Talk: Trana Blanks Ballardian-type Habs 4-0 -- Would rather eat Crayfish!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I have no clue what you are talking about :sarcasm:
giphy.gif

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
I get that some of you think it's an acceptable idea to throw a jersey on the ice, but I think it's a ridiculous gesture. To me it would be a sign that you are done with the team: past, present and future. Go ahead and boo but recognize that all those banners in the rafters and names around the rink would find a jersey toss to be a personal affront to them. Plus you'll get charged and banned for life. You won't be a hero.

Yup. The past, where people started a riot because Richard got suspended for attacking a referee and they booed Boom Boom for eventually having more points than Rocket in the stats.

The numbers in the rafters are the broken statues in Greece. The history doesn't matter if the present is a disaster and you have no future.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Sick and tired of people using the "history" card to put this franchise on a pedestal. **** the history. Do you want to see another championship in your life or not? These clowns that make decisions don't give a **** about winning championships...so how else can the consumer show their frustration? By embarrassing their "investment" and stop paying for the junk that they serve us on a platter.

I demand more t-shirt guy, i demand more empty seats, i demand more jerseys and merch thrown onto the ice, i demand mercilessly booing the garbage that the franchise ices, i demand billboards that vilify the management, coaches and owner. SCORCHED earth.
I would even be OK with Houle, Milbury, or Peanut Mcguire being hired to replace Bergevin, that's how bad this has gotten for me............

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Guess the boys want Pleks re-signed in July...........god help us if it's more than 1M per season...
No doubt it will be around 2.5 million for 3 years. I will be super pissed if that happens. It also hinders development for guys that should be at C.

Last edited:

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Leafs fan coming in peace.

I know it sucks for you guys right now but having been there not so long ago, trust me it will get better. Do yourselves a massive favour and get rid of Molson and his puppet Bergevin. There's few things better in life than the Leafs kicking the absolute **** out of the Habs but even for me, I feel bad for you guys. You guys deserve better and Leafs/ Habs should always be at the top of the league as it's two finest franchises. Good luck with the tank till our next meeting.

Also, Lindgren was by far the best player on the ice today. He's the reason this game didn't end up 10-0. The guy is a monster.
Pitty from leaf fans

(whos team has not won a play off round in 14 years)

But we are being pittied by leaf fans and MB : "Im proud of what we've done here"

Last edited:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I get that some of you think it's an acceptable idea to throw a jersey on the ice, but I think it's a ridiculous gesture. To me it would be a sign that you are done with the team: past, present and future. Go ahead and boo but recognize that all those banners in the rafters and names around the rink would find a jersey toss to be a personal affront to them. Plus you'll get charged and banned for life. You won't be a hero.

Most of those names around the rink who earned those banners in the rafters are probably in greater shock than we are regardless of which realm they abide in.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
How the hell do the Habs continue to churn out star goalie prospects one after another? Lindgren could fetch quite a bit in the off season if Lehner fetched a 1st round pick and more.

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
He can't follow the pace, how do you want him to be a p**ck?

He himself said he wanted to concentrate on being tough to play against and be a bigger pr**k on the ice. Was expecting some mayhem from him last night- solely for entertainment purposes- but sadly did not materialize.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
I would even be OK with Houle, Milbury, or Peanut Mcguire being hired to replace Bergevin, that's how bad this has gotten for me............

Milbury! He hates foreigners, he will never sign Dahlen. He called Malkin 'Eurotrash" on US TV the last time the Olympics were in Canada. :huh:

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
Leafs fan coming in peace.

I know it sucks for you guys right now but having been there not so long ago, trust me it will get better. Do yourselves a massive favour and get rid of Molson and his puppet Bergevin. There's few things better in life than the Leafs kicking the absolute **** out of the Habs but even for me, I feel bad for you guys. You guys deserve better and Leafs/ Habs should always be at the top of the league as it's two finest franchises. Good luck with the tank till our next meeting.

Also, Lindgren was by far the best player on the ice today. He's the reason this game didn't end up 10-0. The guy is a monster.

This does not resemble "peace".

Reactions: NovaLeaf and BLONG7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad