Post-Game Talk: Trana Blanks Ballardian-type Habs 4-0 -- Would rather eat Crayfish!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
giphy.gif

I would still tap.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
You think pleks is worth 3 mil per as a fourth line centre? would much rather have DLR at 1 mil per

No I don't think that Pleks is worth 3 million but it's a bargain in Bergevins eyes because he is currently getting 6 million. He will be back here, July one he will be signed. I don't want him or about 10 other guys on our roster either but Bergevin does.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
When Plek was in Hab many of us said he was playing too much, too high in the line up, over paid, and getting in the way of newer guys getting a proper look.

Many of us including myself also predicted that will never happen under Babcock (when he was traded to the loafs) So those of us who follow the habs knew Lou over paid large .

It speaks to how bad the Hab team is. How low the bar is set. But what mostly reeked was to see a guy in a supposed leadership role (with an A on his shirt) coasting that soft game night in night out....... and be continually rewarded with primo ice time.

Pleks is a nice guy on a bad team.....I never disliked him personally.....I hated what his front and center presence said about this lousy sinking organization.He was a constant reminder that this team was circling the drain.

The role he has on the leafs would be the very most he would get anywhere in the league .........except you know where.

I didn't notice him in a Leafs jersey either, never was a guy that was able to tilt the ice for us but was a solid contributor on both sides of the puck but should have been traded 3 years ago. Seeing the 4 players wear turtlenecks in his honour was a nice gesture but I hope that's all it was.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
MB is a disaster artist...a walking and talking disaster...and Molson is going to let this guy keep his 10-12 yr plan to continue on?
Molson is the real problem.
Truth, he has to be. There is no way he is holding Bergevin to any kind of standards, it's a country club, just look at our center situation and how that was handled this season, it was a joke in a growing list of jokes! They do not care about winning, they want to make the playoffs just to keep hockey mad fans saying what if and keep the interest high but they don't really care about winning and their actions prove it. Bergevin has the best GM job in the league, he and his buddies just hanging out enjoying every minute of their jobs.

Last edited:

habs73

Jul 29, 2006
Truth, he has to be. There is no way he is holding Bergevin to any kind of standards, it's a country club, just look at our center situation and how that was handled this season, it was a joke in a growing list of jokes! They do not care about winning, they want to make the playoffs just to keep hockey mad fans saying what if and keep the interest high but they don't really care about winning and their actions prove it.

Molson needs to be the one focused on now by Hab fans for the failures of this team. He has shown his true colors, the statements made by him reflect the short sighted moves from the management of this team. Bergevin in my eyes gets a pass from here on out, Molson is the one stating that they must make the playoffs every year.

Reactions: BLONG7

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Molson needs to be the one focused on now by Hab fans for the failures of this team. He has shown his true colors, the statements made by him reflect the short sighted moves from the management of this team. Bergevin in my eyes gets a pass from here on out, Molson is the one stating that they must make the playoffs every year.
You are correct but the typical fan going to the Bell centre are just like those Leaf fans from years back, they will show up no matter what. Until that changes things will remain like they are.

habs73

Jul 29, 2006
You are correct but the typical fan going to the Bell centre are just like those Leaf fans from years back, they will show up no matter what. Until that changes things will remain like they are.

I think we saw enough of a sign with all the empty seats that Montreal might not be like Leaf fans in that they wont continue to go to games, especially with the type of lineup they iced this year.

That's why it is scary what MB will do in the off season, he is being told he needs to make the playoffs, he will no doubt be trying to bring in a big name to keep the fans coming back.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I think we saw enough of a sign with all the empty seats that Montreal might not be like Leaf fans in that they wont continue to go to games, especially with the type of lineup they iced this year.

That's why it is scary what MB will do in the off season, he is being told he needs to make the playoffs, he will no doubt be trying to bring in a big name to keep the fans coming back.[/QUOTE]

He won't get Tavares but may try and swing a big trade for a player on the decline with a big cap hit, that is the fear, think the Chicago connection.

PuckSeparator

May 18, 2014
Check Republik
Make no mistake about it: if Toews is available and willing to come here, Bargainbin will make it happen 100%. He would do anything to acquire Captain Intangibles, and I mean probably sell the entire farm (including our 1RD pick this year).

He has a raging hard-on for anything Chicago related, add in the character aspect of Toews and this is like MB's biggest wet dream... or maybe second to the satisfaction he felt the day he shipped PK out. I'm sure he still dreams about that every so often.

Reactions: OldCraig71

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
"Hi Gary, hope everything is good -- listen can you please fix the salary cap higher just for us, I'm building a contender."

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
never noticed Suckaneks once on Saturday, so I see he has brought his A game to Toronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad