Post-Game Talk: Trana Blanks Ballardian-type Habs 4-0 -- Would rather eat Crayfish!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
I guess they were wearing all the ones left behind by Pleks ...

26m4g5.jpg
Lehkonen and Petry missed leg day at the gym

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
They can all go as far as I'm concerned. I'm just commenting that the jersey thing may make someone feel good but won't be a catalyst for change in any way and media won't support it. Do you think Vinnie, Nilan, Sergio or Tremblay etc. will take the tosser's side?

Fans will notice.

Someone else will do it. Then another and so on. Then there are guys like tshirt guy, and that other guy who put paperbags on the statues. Any of these events alone won't change anything, but when they'll start to pile-up, people will take notice, the ball will get rolling and only either victory or destitution will save or end this regime.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Your own cynical twisted version of it sure. I want the bergster gone too but it isn't a pipe dream to see the habs picking in the top 3 picks

There’s a difference between saying top 3 and Dahlin. For one, Dahlin fits an immediate need. Even if we luck out and get second, it’s looking like a winger is the sure 2nd pick. We need puck moving defenceman and centers. Not another winger as talented as he is. I wouldn’t be crying over who we got with a 2nd overall pick. It’s not impossible, but filling either need that will help the team immediately is slim. To many apologist not only think we’ll get Dahlin, but also Tavares on top of it. Time to bump down expectations and come to the real world. The chances of us being in a bad spot next year as well is a very high chance and it has nothing to do with being “miserable.” It has to do with accepting facts.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
There’s a difference between saying top 3 and Dahlin. For one, Dahlin fits an immediate need. Even if we luck out and get second, it’s looking like a winger is the sure 2nd pick. We need puck moving defenceman and centers. Not another winger as talented as he is. I wouldn’t be crying over who we got with a 2nd overall pick. It’s not impossible, but filling either need that will help the team immediately is slim. To many apologist not only think we’ll get Dahlin, but also Tavares on top of it. Time to bump down expectations and come to the real world. The chances of us being in a bad spot next year as well is a very high chance and it has nothing to do with being “miserable.” It has to do with accepting facts.

Svechnikov has very impressive stats though. If he's the real deal then he could have an immediate impact. Most wingers have far less impact than centers and dmen but some guys have so much skills that the position they play at doesn't matter much. Pavel Bure carried a pretty average team to a stanley cup final. I watched all the nucks games that year and no way that team was even close to a scf without him. Probably out in the first round.

I don't know Svechnikov enough to judge him but he has almost a gpg which is impressive for a 17 years old.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Svechnikov has very impressive stats though. If he's the real deal then he could have an immediate impact. Most wingers have far less impact than centers and dmen but some guys have so much skills that the position they play at doesn't matter much. Pavel Bure carried a pretty average team to a stanley cup final. I watched all the nucks games that year and no way that team was even close to a scf without him. Probably out in the first round.

I don't know Svechnikov enough to judge him but he has almost a gpg which is impressive even in the chl.

Bure was also a generational talent that people have talked about for years. I’m not saying Svechnikov couldn’t tear apart the league, but expecting him to come into a tire fire organization in this day and age and do that, especially with the systems that these coaches and Montreal run, it’s incredibly unlikely.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
Hudon saying in the post-game interview that he's not 100%.

Why the heck is he playing in meaningless hockey games if he's not 100%?????

This management team are really thick.

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
People are still watching?

Anyhow.

Any new @jaffy27 stories? :)

He sent me a couple of photos from his current flight path.

These two are showing a sunrise as Jaffy is flying over northern Manitoba, headed to the Arctic. I asked him to put on HF's homepage on his screen. It wasn't doctored, it's an actual pic:

26m90i.jpg

He then decided he was going to use my avatar on his screen:

26m95m.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad