Post-Game Talk: Trana Blanks Ballardian-type Habs 4-0 -- Would rather eat Crayfish!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Then he flew over Hudson's Bay, again had HF's homepage on his screen:

26m97f.jpg

26m9ah.jpg

This is the plane he is flying and is now on the ground in Iqaluit.

26m9fp.jpg

Are the east European GF's stewardesses?

Reactions: ArtPeur

ImNeverWrong

THE HF ALPHA
Jan 18, 2018
I get that some of you think it's an acceptable idea to throw a jersey on the ice, but I think it's a ridiculous gesture. To me it would be a sign that you are done with the team: past, present and future. Go ahead and boo but recognize that all those banners in the rafters and names around the rink would find a jersey toss to be a personal affront to them. Plus you'll get charged and banned for life. You won't be a hero.

Sick and tired of people using the "history" card to put this franchise on a pedestal. **** the history. Do you want to see another championship in your life or not? These clowns that make decisions don't give a **** about winning championships...so how else can the consumer show their frustration? By embarrassing their "investment" and stop paying for the junk that they serve us on a platter.

I demand more t-shirt guy, i demand more empty seats, i demand more jerseys and merch thrown onto the ice, i demand mercilessly booing the garbage that the franchise ices, i demand billboards that vilify the management, coaches and owner. SCORCHED earth.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
Sick and tired of people using the "history" card to put this franchise on a pedestal. **** the history. Do you want to see another championship in your life or not? These clowns that make decisions don't give a **** about winning championships...so how else can the consumer show their frustration? By embarrassing their "investment" and stop paying for the junk that they serve us on a platter.

I demand more t-shirt guy, i demand more empty seats, i demand more jerseys and merch thrown onto the ice, i demand mercilessly booing the garbage that the franchise ices, i demand billboards that vilify the management, coaches and owner. SCORCHED earth.
I look forward to reading about your exploits in the news.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
so sad to see McCarron play..

I guess, if you liked the pick from the beginning, or ever developed high hopes.

I always thought he was picked for his size and it was a gamble that maybe he had skill. We made the gamble because at the time we were too small for the way the game was played. I always thought the pick was trying to address a need, albeit a huge one, instead of drafting the best player available.

I hate when we draft for need. Before the draft Bergevin already had stated we were 100% going to draft a goalie, and then we draft Fucale.

The year we drafted Juulsen, Bergevin told Timmins to draft a dman. That's just stupid, especially when we're lacking centers. Luckily that one seems like it will worked out

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Didn’t watch the game....feels good man
The supreme irony of this 17/03 when I turn on the radio. In 92.5 FM heard that Gabriel Dumont scored for Syracuse. Switched to 98.5 FM after a couple of seconds. Johnson added one for the Leads. That's a comical telepathy.

MaxDummy

Yeah
Jul 3, 2011
Laval
He sent me a couple of photos from his current flight path.

These two are showing a sunrise as Jaffy is flying over northern Manitoba, headed to the Arctic. I asked him to put on HF's homepage on his screen. It wasn't doctored, it's an actual pic:

26m90i.jpg

He then decided he was going to use my avatar on his screen:

26m95m.jpg
Is this for real :laugh:

habsgirl5000

Jul 15, 2017
And make no mistake, Laval is arguably as bad or worse. This entire organization is a total mess with no light at the end of the tunnel. Even is we pick #1 overall, do you all think this management team won’t somehow screw that up too?

Dahlin for PLD.....book it!!!

habsgirl5000

Jul 15, 2017
Toronto has shut us out 6-0 and 4-0 National TV. Gotta love it

get used to it......a sign of the times....many more games like this to come in the next 10 years vs toronto....the tables have turned.....we are switching positions with toronto

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
On an unrelated topic, who's going to the St.Patrick's parade tomorrow? I've never done it but I hear it's worth doing.

50,000 are expected, starts at noon: Big turnout expected for Montreal’s St. Patrick’s Day parade

Parade route changed this year: Montreal’s annual St. Patrick’s Parade changes routes

If I do go, I'll want to try an Irish pub, probably Hurley's. There are quite a few, they're all bombarding 680 with ads.

Has anyone done the parade before? Irish pub downtown?

I went to the parade a few times, I haven't been going for some years now. There are a lot of Irish Pubs around, Hurley's will probably be packed :laugh:

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad