Rumor: Trade Rumor Thread Part VI: Gaborik for Peanuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

cd211

Feb 6, 2010
New York, NY
Stewart's the kind of player that shows up one out of every four games. With Win moving West next year, I would consider a Gaborik for Bogosian package.

i like this always liked bogosian, plays great d is a righty and his offense is finally getting there..

Gaborik+ for Bogosian+1st

Last edited:

Punxrocknyc19*

Stewart's the kind of player that shows up one out of every four games. With Win moving West next year, I would consider a Gaborik for Bogosian package.

id consider that... Bogosian is a solid dman. id love Ladd on NYR. too bad his value is at his highest... i wish the Rangers made a deal for him when he was on the Hawks...

Championship*

moar RWs! He can play on the 4th line behind Nash, Callahan and Gaborik...

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
sooooo did anyone see Glencross score a hat trick last night? I still think Tanguay, Glencross Plus for Gabby is not terrible

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
Enough with the Eminger/Bickel/Gilroy triumvirate. Spend the $2M on one player. A sound 3rd pair veteran D. In the beginning it was Bickel. Now Bicks is exclusively a forward. The Rangers can't find a better forward? Then it was Gilroy. Now its Eminger. Torts said today Eminger has solidified his hold as the 5th D right now. He wasn't playing two weeks ago. Hamrlik is back in tonight after Schoenfeld kicked his butt in two days of conditioning drills.

if they are going to move Gaborik I think they can package a few spare parts with him which would be Bickel and Gilroy...........in that deal they should be able to get a solid 3rd pairing Dman and have Eminger and Hamrlik as spares..........3.5 for Hamrilik better not affect the trade deadline moves.

cd211

Feb 6, 2010
New York, NY
how about..

Gaborik, top prospect (THomas/Skjei/Fasth/McIrath), Pyatt, 3rd for Lou Eriksson+Roy

Eriksson-Richards-Callahan
Hags-Step-Nash
Kreider-Roy-Miller
Powe-Boyle-Haley

Halpern, Asham

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
id consider that... Bogosian is a solid dman. id love Ladd on NYR. too bad his value is at his highest... i wish the Rangers made a deal for him when he was on the Hawks...

The Jets have Jake Trouba who is going to go pro in a few weeks that can replace Bogosian. They add to their top end talent from a position of strength, and I'll throw out

Cormier/Slater
Thorburn
Bogosian
1st.

For

Gaborik
Bickel
3rd.

Punxrocknyc19*

how about..

Gaborik, top prospect (THomas/Skjei/Fasth/McIrath), Pyatt, 3rd for Lou Eriksson+Roy

Eriksson-Richards-Callahan
Hags-Step-Nash
Kreider-Roy-Miller
Powe-Boyle-Haley

Halpern, Asham

no way Dallas trades Eriksson.. he is a great player. very underrated.. i bet he is their next captain if Morrow gets traded

Punxrocknyc19*

The Jets have Jake Trouba who is going to go pro in a few weeks that can replace Bogosian. They add to their top end talent from a position of strength, and I'll throw out

Cormier/Slater
Thorburn
Bogosian
1st.

For

Gaborik
Bickel
3rd.

Cormier id perfer over Slater. Thorburn is decent 4th liner.. id do that deal.. will the Jets..

Punxrocknyc19*

Rangers Yotes trade proposal

Rangers trade Brian Boyle and Ryan Bourque
Yotes trade Raffi Torres and Phil Lane

Rangers need more offense from the bottom lines. Yes Torres is wreckless at times but when he is not, he does have some talent..

Punxrocknyc19*

Boyle will be gone by the deadline. if not i will be shocked.

cd211

Feb 6, 2010
New York, NY
no way Dallas trades Eriksson.. he is a great player. very underrated.. i bet he is their next captain if Morrow gets traded

yeah i am a big fan always wanted him, as soon as we got word richards was coming here i thought we would try and trade for him.. but we went after nash.. i agree, it would take a lot..

Rangers Yotes trade proposal

Rangers trade Brian Boyle and Ryan Bourque
Yotes trade Raffi Torres and Phil Lane

Rangers need more offense from the bottom lines. Yes Torres is wreckless at times but when he is not, he does have some talent..

i was actually thinking about getting torres this morning.. i think he would fit good on 3rd line lw.. id try and get him and korp back.. perfect bottom 6 players..

Punxrocknyc19*

how about trying for Pouliot from the Bolts?? he is a solid 3rd liner and would be a big upgrade over Boyle...

Dorado*

Our entire bottom six for for Crosby's lucky high school jock strap and a shooter tutor

Graves94

Nov 26, 2010
Montreal
Our entire bottom six for for Crosby's lucky high school jock strap and a shooter tutor

Agreed! Our bottom 6 has no talent/skill whatsoever. It might be the worst, production-wise in the league. We're definetily way behind the top teams in the East!

iamitter

Thornton's Hen
May 19, 2011
NYC
I had a dream last night that the following trade went through

Jarnkrok+Tatar+Helm+1st

for

Gaborik+Boyle+3rd

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
Are there any actual rumors in the press these days to discuss? Or is it all just us frustrated fans spitballing wild ideas on how to shake up the current underperforming group?

Yeah both Pierre LeBrun and Bobby Mac said the Rangers aren't shopping him, but are looking for two bottom six forwards with grit, and a top 4 RHD, but would not consider trading Gaborik if he was firing on all cylinders.

I would not be surprised if Thorburn ended up a Ranger somehow. Frankly the Rangers need two pieces to fill out the roster, a reliable no 6 defenseman and another gritty forward, while keeping Gaborik to be a competitive team.

Heck I would give McIlrath a look and pick up an energy guy to see what that does if Asham can't fill his role before trading Gaborik.

If Gaborik is getting traded then its for upgrades and future assets, none of which I can see any team giving up.

Punxrocknyc19*

Yeah both Pierre LeBrun and Bobby Mac said the Rangers aren't shopping him, but are looking for two bottom six forwards with grit, and a top 4 RHD, but would not consider trading Gaborik if he was firing on all cylinders.

I would not be surprised if Thorburn ended up a Ranger somehow. Frankly the Rangers need two pieces to fill out the roster, a reliable no 6 defenseman and another gritty forward, while keeping Gaborik to be a competitive team.

Heck I would give McIlrath a look and pick up an energy guy to see what that does if Asham can't fill his role before trading Gaborik.

If Gaborik is getting traded then its for upgrades and future assets, none of which I can see any team giving up.

im hoping for one of Thorburn, McLeod (UFA),Torres, Clifford, Beleksey at the deadline.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
Stars fans are balking but a Gaborik, Boyle package to Dallas for Eriksson, Morrow is what I would hope for most.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
Yeah, there's no way we're getting a star back in return for Gaborik.

I know he has one yr left on his deal only and its over 7 million but Gaborik is a star

I think a combo of Gaborik, Boyle then fillers like Bickel/Gilroy can get quite a bit

San Jose seems like the team that would be willing to shake it up the most. I think West not East cause Gabby could EASILY come back to haunt the Rangers

NYR Sting

Heart and Soul
Jul 4, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
Stars fans are balking but a Gaborik, Boyle package to Dallas for Eriksson, Morrow is what I would hope for most.

LOL. Yes, I think most fans hope that their team manages to brutally swindle another team. Let's say that the likelihood of such a deal is none. Not slim to none. None.

Eriksson isn't getting traded, and certainly not for Gaborik.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville

Eriksson will not be traded. It was a mistake to trade Neal. They have Benn and Eriksson left. I can't see them trading either.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
LOL. Yes, I think most fans hope that their team manages to brutally swindle another team. Let's say that the likelihood of such a deal is none. Not slim to none. None.

Eriksson isn't getting traded, and certainly not for Gaborik.

did I say I wish/hope:laugh:

I just dont want them to give Gabby away, he could all of a sudden start sniping.

Cap wise it makes sense for them to move him in the offseason atleast, get a back in the draft with a 1st plus a good winger and prospect

What would San Jose give up? I assume Pavelski is in the same category as Eriksson.............I dont mind Boyle but they need Clowe back as well. Just worried that helps the D a ton but leaves the Forward group waaaaay worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA