Proposal: Trade/FA Thread '21 Off-Season Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Dude you try and squeeze Danault into every single post you make give it a rest man the guy is asking for big money and term just let it go already its time to move on. I get it he is one of your fav players or whatever but your obsession with him is borderline creepy at this point.

The only creepy part is you being the Debbie Downer on Danault returning. Word of advice... relax a bit with your words of choice. Trust me, I know and I've been there. I'm tolerating it to some degree for a bit.

That post was about cap space. Take a deep breath and rethink your approach.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
So? It was just a question. I just want to know who's saying it. Is it a show/person worth listening to? Is it speculation or an actual rumour? Is it an insider or is it relaying another insider?

yes, good question. I just wanted to point out that espn radio got it right this morning on Price before it came out online.

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
yes, good question. I just wanted to point out that espn radio got it right this morning on Price before it came out online.

Except I don't know if espn radio got it right, because I don't know what was actually said.

And is this case, is it the same person? show?

Galaxydoggystyle

Jul 4, 2019
The only creepy part is you being the Debbie Downer on Danault returning. Word of advice... relax a bit with your words of choice. Trust me, I know and I've been there
Debbie downer? I have always said that I would welcome him back at a 4m per season cap hit. You on the other hand have to throw in max year contracts and bonuses to lower his AVV and give him a full NMC. You bend over backwards to try and get him to stay and will give him almost anything in terms of bonuses/term and a full NMC to get it done. I have watched you post on anything relating to the Habs and Danault is brought up by you to try and keep him like he is some sort of super star get a clue he isn't a star hes a glorified 3rd liner that has had our best wingers for years and still only managed 13 goals.

Again I will repeat myself I would welcome him back but at a reasonable contract around 4x4 with a modified trade list thats it.

Reactions: blarneylad

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
The only creepy part is you being the Debbie Downer on Danault returning. Word of advice... relax a bit with your words of choice. Trust me, I know and I've been there. I'm tolerating it to some degree for a bit.

That post was about cap space. Take a deep breath and rethink your approach.
bro did your beer get warm? :sarcasm:

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Debbie downer? I have always said that I would welcome him back at a 4m per season cap hit. You on the other hand have to throw in max year contracts and bonuses to lower his AVV and give him a full NMC. You bend over backwards to try and get him to stay and will give him almost anything in terms of bonuses/term and a full NMC to get it done. I have watched you post on anything relating to the Habs and Danault is brought up by you to try and keep him like he is some sort of super star get a clue he isn't a star hes a glorified 3rd liner that has had our best wingers for years and still only managed 13 goals.

Again I will repeat myself I would welcome him back but at a reasonable contract around 4x4 with a modified trade list thats it.

The post you replied to was about potential cap space at play. You turned it into a Danault is not worth is post. Not going down this rabbit hole. It's the same stuff being said over and over again.

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
Players I don’t expect to be Habs next season:

Danault, Eichel, Jones, Hamilton, Tarasenko, Landeskog, Ovechkin.

Hopefully Habs fans aren’t counting on these players coming.

Reactions: habsfan891
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad