Proposal: Trade/FA Thread '21 Off-Season Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Don't know what Bergevin is going to do but if he stays idle, this team is going to suck major ass next year.

Jesus would you wait a BIT, season JUST ended, this is the expansion process and THEN real offseason starts with draft and free agency

Some of you are acting like free agency opened a week ago and we havent done squat lol
Holy shit just wait a sec people

Monsieur Miz

Nov 3, 2017
To the guy who said ''why would we suck, we're going to have the same team as during the playoffs''.

Maybe no Danault, no Armia, no Weber, no Perry, no Staal (not that I care), might lose Drouin for nothing.

You check the UFA list for defencemen and other than Dougie Hamilton, I don't see anyone in there who can replace Weber.

canucklover123

Oct 22, 2013
Yea don't think were on it. Just thought for a guy that wants to get the f out of dodge that he would maybe consider more then just 10 teams considering most of them are in tight up against the cap

y’a that was my thought process too but then i just figured he probz wants to go to The kraken.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I'm not a Duchene fan, and his contract is gross, but I could see him putting up around 60 points for Seattle if they pick him up.

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
@Estimated_Prophet

We almost acquired DeAngelo this past season. There is definitely interest there.

Since the Rangers want to buy him out, I'd definitely trade for him before that happens. The cost would be minimal, his contract runs out after next season and he'll still be a RFA. We can do whatever we please then, depending on how it goes and if we still can use Weber's cap hit.

It's basically a free asset at minimal risk (1 year) and a potentially significant payoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad