Trade deadline II / 2015-2016 Roster Discussion Thread

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Zidlicky only cost a 3rd. I cant remember which side he skates but I would have just about preferred Zids to Franson, especially at that price

Infinite Jest

Apr 26, 2013
Zidlicky only cost a 3rd. I cant remember which side he skates but I would have just about preferred Zids to Franson, especially at that price

Zidlicky was great last year, but this year he has been pretty bad. The price was cheap, but it is representative of his play this year.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Definitely seems like we're done. I'm ok with that. Prices are high, and we have enough guys. We just need to play to our potential.

I don't see another depth addition. The only two things I can see us doing are either moving someone like Volch/Bouqrue for futures or doing something big like Kessel (very doubtful). I don't think trading for a meh bottom sixer helps us anymore.

thecloser

Jun 29, 2012
NASHVILLE, TN
hahaha Jokinen back in the central.

getting some love on ESPN for our game tonight against the Rengers. Only one loss at MSG since 2000.

loving deadline day with a game.

i'm with some of you - we are either done or we are going to make the biggest move for Kessel. But I think we're done.

Mypetrobot

sua sponte
Jun 22, 2013
hahaha Jokinen back in the central.

getting some love on ESPN for our game tonight against the Rengers. Only one loss at MSG since 2000.

loving deadline day with a game.

i'm with some of you - we are either done or we are going to make the biggest move for Kessel. But I think we're done.

Tsn was joking that joker was probably hanging out at the airport today ready to fly out of Toronto.

Mypetrobot

sua sponte
Jun 22, 2013
Supposedly it's a 4th rounder if Jokinen plays 1 playoff game.

Edit: Just saw it's a conditional 6th. Not sure if the condition is that it becomes a 4th if Jokinen plays in the playoffs.

It's a 6th as it stands. Blues need to reach SCF's and joker has to play in one game in the finals and it turns into a fourth.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad