Confirmed Trade: [TOR/CBJ/SJS] N. Foligno (75% retained), S. Noesen to TOR; '21 1st and '22 4th to CBJ; '21 4th to SJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
He is defensively responsible. I feel like with ever shift he puts a full and honest effort in. I hope his approach and attitude rubs of on all the young players.

And if Nash gets healthy, he plays hard, the other team doesn’t score when he is on the ice, and he was a better playoff player than regular season player for us. A team that could really have used Nash was Edmonton (ugggh, that goal differential without McJesus on the ice), but you guys were smart to grab him first.

Petrus

Jan 5, 2017
Bay Street
And if Nash gets healthy, he plays hard, the other team doesn’t score when he is on the ice, and he was a better playoff player than regular season player for us. A team that could really have used Nash was Edmonton (ugggh, that goal differential without McJesus on the ice), but you guys were smart to grab him first.

Totally forgot about Nash!

BStinson

Nov 11, 2013
Center of the hockey universe and hasn't won a playoff series since 2004. It's a little embarrassing for hockey if that's the case isn't it?
Well to their credit, they’re about to dethrone NYR for longest Stanley Cup drought. ;)

Reactions: Tryblot

leafsfan2point0

Jun 8, 2011
QUOTE="beauchamp, post: 177705776, member: 68363"]Is that why he's -5 in his first 4 games (and yes +/- yadda, yadda, yadda).[/QUOTE]

QUOTE="majormajor, post: 177706259, member: 304841"]Foligno is +5 as a Leaf.[/QUOTE]

lol

Reactions: Advanced stats

Michael HOMERUNing

Feb 24, 2019
He's had a bit of a slow start, probably just him adjusting. I think Hyman looks better on the top line, but I hope he proves me wrong

Michael HOMERUNing

Feb 24, 2019
What a perfect fit he's been with Matthews and Marner
Has he been better than Hyman or Galchenyuk in that spot? Literally anyone they put there performs well. Joe Thornton was a point per game player with them. Foligno has been solid but so far he hasn't brought anything offensively that every other winger in that position hasn't

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Has he been better than Hyman or Galchenyuk in that spot? Literally anyone they put there performs well. Joe Thornton was a point per game player with them. Foligno has been solid but so far he hasn't brought anything offensively that every other winger in that position hasn't

I'd give him the edge over Galch for sure, and Galch has been really good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad