Confirmed Trade: [TOR/CBJ/SJS] N. Foligno (75% retained), S. Noesen to TOR; '21 1st and '22 4th to CBJ; '21 4th to SJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
Curious, what were Matthews/Marner's stats before Foligno was put on their line?

It's early of course but the overall jump in stats is a defensive improvement combined with more defensive deployment which is interesting (and they already had good defensive stats).

Without Foligno:

58.84% offensive zone faceoffs
xGA/60: 1.84
Shots against/60: 25.01
High Danger Chances Against/60: 7.86

With Foligno:

42.42% offensive zone faceoffs
xGA/60: 1.08
Shots against/60: 18.49
High Danger Chances Against/60: 2.35

bleuetbio

Registered luser
Nov 13, 2008
Montreal
Foligno is a hell of + for the Leafs. Definitly a game changer move who can bring the Leafs at the upper level. That said, I consider that a dman would be the need to bring them at the higher level.

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
Foligno has been great. Producing at a pretty decent rate despite not having built a ton of chemistry yet. Would resign in a second if it were feasible and if he had a desire. Likeable, hard working and smart.
That said, would be surprised if he didn't re-sign with Columbus. His family is still there and the team needs him

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
You probably missed what I posted the first time I was corrected.

But why let the truth stand in the way of a good insult, n'est-ce pas?

I didn't miss it, I saw it but you wouldn't have had to do it in the first place if you had done 2.5 seconds of research

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
God I hope not. I like Foligno, he's a decent player and maybe a kind of player that we lack more of but he's not worth a 1st. Not even in a weak draft with double retention.

Singing a different tune now?

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
I didn't miss it, I saw it but you wouldn't have had to do it in the first place if you had done 2.5 seconds of research
"My righteous outrage at this horrible, egregious affront to my team's dignity was so great that even a sincere and upfront mea culpa could not possibly mollify it."

When someone sincerely owns up to an error like that, continuing to pursue it just means you're trying to take the L from them for yourself. And very probably succeeding.

Michel Beauchamp

Canadiens' fan since 1958
Mar 17, 2008
Laval, Qc
"My righteous outrage at this horrible, egregious affront to my team's dignity was so great that even a sincere and upfront mea culpa could not possibly mollify it."

When someone sincerely owns up to an error like that, continuing to pursue it just means you're trying to take the L from them for yourself. And very probably succeeding.
If I had taken 2.5 seconds to do it, I might have been able to write something similar...

:5:

Canuck86

Feb 12, 2014
Kelowna
EPIC FAIL :laugh:

You nailed it!!! The supposed favourites to come out of the Canadian division....failed as per usual and blew a 3-1 series lead to a team that limped into a playoff spot. What is all the onTerrible media and fans going to do now...WHINE and complain I guess!

I am so happy about this, f*** the Laffs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad