Confirmed Trade: [TOR/CBJ/SJS] N. Foligno (75% retained), S. Noesen to TOR; '21 1st and '22 4th to CBJ; '21 4th to SJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Maybe Columbus can find another way to eat 75% of Foligno’s deal ti get another first from Tampa. Most teams aren’t that desperate to overpay

Reactions: Nikolajs Sillers

cyris

On a Soma Holiday
Dec 6, 2008
3rd Planet From Sun.
I like Foligno. I think he can bring a lot to a playoff team in a depth roll.
That said I wouldn’t pay a first for him in a normal year. I sure as hell don’t think he is worth a first in this market.

Reactions: Guttersniped

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Thought Foligno was so... happy in Columbus. Well, he acts like Columbus is so much fun and the best place to play in the NHL. :sarcasm:

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Thought Foligno was so... happy in Columbus. Well, he acts like Columbus is so much fun and the best place to play in the NHL. :sarcasm:
There's a pretty good chance he comes back in the summer. He's literally the heart and soul of the team and culture. He knows this is a business and he'll be back in town in a matter of months and helps the team out at the same time.

Reactions: Viqsi

Fisticuffer

Mar 14, 2020
While the Wild may not be an ideal fit there should be a few teams interested in him for a run.

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
Getting the team a first round pick for his services in the playoffs, then re-signing here this summer on a team friendly deal would indicate he’s pretty happy here, but that’s just me.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Getting the team a first round pick for his services in the playoffs, then re-signing here this summer on a team friendly deal would indicate he’s pretty happy here, but that’s just me.

It is, but I think him resigning to a team-friendly deal now shows it even more.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Why waste a first on a player of Foligno's caliber & at his age of 33 ?
He has had only 2 seasons where he actually played like a top 6 forward, his career average is about half a point of game.
Maybe a 3rd.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Man, CLB trying to load up on 1sts in a year that you really don't want to be loaded on 1sts.

I mean, it's never a bad thing, but this is the last year you'd want it.

Reactions: De Montreal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad