Confirmed Trade: [TOR/CBJ/SJS] N. Foligno (75% retained), S. Noesen to TOR; '21 1st and '22 4th to CBJ; '21 4th to SJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
I actually like this for the Leafs. Foligno is a strong, gritty player who is built for playoffs. This deal just made Leafs harder to play against. I rather have Foligno than a 25-30 pick when I already have a great offensive team.

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
It's more possible than if he were traded to just about any other team, but we're all still pretty sure it's far more likely he comes back to Columbus.
I agree. I feel like he's probably going back to Ohio but we have the best chance of stopping it, especially if we have a good run.

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
Thw other peice, Noeson, was a 1st rounder by Ottawa. What eere they thinking at the draft??

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
You know What's funny? i made this exact thread with these exact teams involved, then it got closed, then it happened

You did not provide a link in your thread though and it had a Lebrun tag.

You need to provide links, as it was mentioned in the post that closed it.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Just a good hockey player,was sad when we traded him...But that deal turned out to be one of the fairest 1 for 1 deals we had done...The Leafs just seem like the right fit for him now though,and he will help them

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
I think he’s look great with Matthews and Marner! He is defensively responsible. I feel like with ever shift he puts a full and honest effort in. I hope his approach and attitude rubs of on all the young players.

If it doesn't, it's on the player...foligno plays his ass off, and heart out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad