Post-Game Talk: This Is Not The Day I Die - Jets 4 Blues 0

Saintb

May 5, 2016
Saintb
The Blues know now that we are coming for them. I wouldn't be surprised if they start sliding down. Have to send the same message now to the Preds.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Watching last night' game made me optimistic and tonight's game made me prideful to be a Jets fan.

This isn't a lucky season they are legitimately outplaying their opponents most nights. Our first round picks are leading us to a whiteout and I love it. Oh and late rounders like Hellebuyck but obviously mentally unstable and belongs in asylum.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Charts deserve to be posted then

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

YOWZA!

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Last game...

Doing family things... watched the PVR of it... Jets rocked... excepting Trouba and Hendricks...

Tonight...

Entertaining a visit from my Bro' who is a huge hockey fan...

Hugely impressed with the Jets game... awesome ...

Trouba was horri'bad again...

Took some time... but the rest of the team showed up to play and then some...

Helle'of a Goalie' was just that...

:clap:

Reactions: MoreMorrissey

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
This two-game set was the most dominant I've ever seen the Jets play consecutively against the Blues. It was the most dominating two-game set this season. It's the most dominating two-game set I've seen them play ever. This was extremely impressive. Play like that more often, and you'll win more than you lose.

AnonoJet

Jul 22, 2013
So, we came close to have nothing at all to complain about after that performance. Knowing that every single HF Board, MUST have something to complain about, TSN went ahead and gave us Trevor Kidd. That seems to have been enough for some posters.

Final comment - Morrissey. Wow. What a player who is improving by leaps and bounds. Another awesome pick by Chevy.

Instincts

Jan 11, 2012
Finally Jets playing some east-west hockey and we win. Happy for Helle he deserves this shut-out. But there is one player I want to point-out and this is JoMo. He is smart (I recall only two off games from him since last season) he is resilient, he is physical, he stepped in for us ever since Trouba "I don't want to play on my off-side and don't like it in Canada" till now. He is our future top-2 D and he is just too good to be unnoticed, if we have to pay big $ to our future franchise D = sign Josh, pretty please

Reactions: ERYX

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Watching last night' game made me optimistic and tonight's game made me prideful to be a Jets fan.

This isn't a lucky season they are legitimately outplaying their opponents most nights. Our first round picks are leading us to a whiteout and I love it. Oh and late rounders like Hellebuyck but obviously mentally unstable and belongs in asylum.

IRuyM3B.jpg

Reactions: winnipegger

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Made the blues look very ordinary - pleasure watching this one.

A big shout out to our D in our zone - they were dominant.

Kyle should have had 3 or 4 - don't even think about removing him from the top line.

Keep it up

Reactions: DRC

Tasteless Beaver

PLANE TEAM GOOD
Jul 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Just you wait in a couple years into the playoffs and people will recognize him and realize he’s a young Vlasic.

I'd prefer him to stay as below-the-radar as possible, for as long as possible. The rest of the league barely knows who he is.
I prefer my young, top-pairing LHD defensemen to be like the Spanish Inquisition. Nobody expects the JoMo.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Enjoyable game. Lots of positives. Is Morrissey ever starting to shine. Won't be long before he gets noticed outside Winnipeg. Exciting team to watch and the sky is not falling over Winnipeg tonight.

Reactions: sipowicz

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
So, we came close to have nothing at all to complain about after that performance. Knowing that every single HF Board, MUST have something to complain about, TSN went ahead and gave us Trevor Kidd. That seems to have been enough for some posters.

I'll be fine if that's the only bone they get thrown :)

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
This two-game set was the most dominant I've ever seen the Jets play consecutively against the Blues. It was the most dominating two-game set this season. It's the most dominating two-game set I've seen them play ever. This was extremely impressive. Play like that more often, and you'll win more than you lose.

I think some stretches during the 14-15 season come close but I'd agree with this for the last 2 seasons

Reactions: AlphaLackey

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB

In a back-to-back with the 3rd best team overall, we split clean and finished ahead on goal aggregate. I'm very hard pressed to find that to be a "bad result" in any way.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Last game...

Doing family things... watched the PVR of it... Jets rocked... excepting Trouba and Hendricks...

Tonight...

Entertaining a visit from my Bro' who is a huge hockey fan...

Hugely impressed with the Jets game... awesome ...

Trouba was horri'bad again...

Took some time... but the rest of the team showed up to play and then some...

Helle'of a Goalie' was just that...

:clap:

No excuses to miss games, bad John Agar, commitment means watching every game live, no PVR warrriors allowed!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad