Post-Game Talk: This Is Not The Day I Die - Jets 4 Blues 0

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Bob Cole is like listening to Marge Simpson call the game. "The player skates as fast as he can with the puck. He wants to take a good shot....and he does! But the goalie stopped it and now he's skating again to try and get the puck back."
Add in about a 10 second delay and this is bang on perfect.

Reactions: Jets 31

Jets2point0

Oct 14, 2017
Buff never held out on a contract at any point in his career.

Whenever Jacob is mailing it in..you never really know if its a "I dont want to play in Wpg thing".

Totally agree with original poster.

Or maybe Buff got paid and mailed it in for a few games? You can look at it both ways. I’m personally fine with both of them

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Bob Cole is like listening to Marge Simpson call the game. "The player skates as fast as he can with the puck. He wants to take a good shot....and he does! But the goalie stopped it and now he's skating again to try and get the puck back."
Ha ha laughed out loud.
One minor correction only
“ now is nowa “ my wife and I joke about him when he does that .

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
Thirded. My friend had that op last year, and it's no picnic (and we can't call him Old Yeller no more). Good luck to you both.

Reactions: nobody important

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
Thank you all for your kind words of support. And this is the last time I will hijack this thread. Had a nice visit this evening, all seems to have gone well. Surgery was laparoscopic, so hoping for a quick recovery. This is the time of year my wife lives for, and we may end up missing some Xmas events as a result. People expecting their trays of Xmas baking from her may have to live with a slight delay. But the season will get celebrated at some point. And a healthy spouse is the best gift Santa can leave under the tree. :nod:

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Its hard to take your criticism of Trouba seriously about taking some games off, when you defend Buff in the same sentence
See that's what i'm talking about when it comes to Buff , i don't think he ever takes games off , he sometimes takes too long of shifts and then makes mistakes , bad decisions but never looks to me that he would rather be anywhere else but here on the Jets . Did you hear Chevy talk about the Buff resigning ? said Buff wasn't leaving Chevy's office without a new deal , and that was Buff saying that to Chevy .

Jets2point0

Oct 14, 2017
See that's what i'm talking about when it comes to Buff , i don't think he ever takes games off , he sometimes takes too long of shifts and then makes mistakes , bad decisions but never looks to me that he would rather be anywhere else but here on the Jets . Did you hear Chevy talk about the Buff resigning ? said Buff wasn't leaving Chevy's office without a new deal , and that was Buff saying that to Chevy .

Buff has never taken a game off?? Do we really have that short of a memory in Winnipeg?

Reactions: MoreMorrissey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad