Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
seinfeld-kramer-pimp-strut.gif

We looked super sweet out there

Monkey D Luffy

Go Bombers!
Nov 20, 2017
Winnipeg, MB
He's been this many games now. How often do you see him with a calm, quiet play that simply takes the puck out of harm's way.

When the Blues were pressing at the end of the second and they had it in the corner with 5 seconds left and I see it's 44 going in there after it, it was almost serenity.

I've seen him make some mistakes in his own zone the last couple games, leaving Kucherov alone in the slot comes to mind but besides that his skating, and puck moving are elite.

I liked how he held the blue line this game, too many times on the powerplay we see our defencemen panic and make a bad play that leads to a turnover. Refreshing

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
raw

Great couple of games against the Blues even if they dropped the first one last night. More of this against Nashville, please.

Two doses of pimp Kramer tonight I suppose.

rubikscube

Oct 27, 2017
Weinerpeg
Dominated them. Nice bounceback. Time to put the skid (that happens to every team) behind us and start putting points in the bank on a nightly basis again.

Very happy with this teams resilience

Reactions: libertarian

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
Helle or Mason in Nashville? I feel like almost need to go Helle as much as that sucks for Mason. Unless they just rotate on this trip

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Laine had his best overall game of the season

Top line got their mojo back

Reffing was brutal but it didn't matter

Helle steady

Mo outcoached Yeo

F***'n right I was optimistic

You know who was optimistic? This fella, who not only called a Daily Double across TWO sports but predicted BOTH would be laughers ("and that's with TWO F's" - B. Eucker):

Both my Vikes and my Jets will completely destroy their opponents today. Book it!

And as for the other post:

How does a mentally unstable player get a shutout :sarcasm:

The same way he got his other one? :P Maybe them white buckles on the straightjacket under his jersey help with his confidence?

Reactions: jefferoni

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad