The Shirt Guy"Geoff" Fan Appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaFloater

Jan 23, 2014
Burlington
In the midst of my greatest period of indifference to the Canadiens since I became a fan in 1978, the tshirt guy has been providing me with at least a tiny shred of hope for change. I am so sick to death of these clueless people on this site and elsewhere who back MB, of these fans that accept this mediocre coach and his bungling inept predecessor, of the fans that are ok with the team not winning anything in 25 years. In short I have had enough of the enablers of this mess. I also have no time for the idiots in the media who have not held MB accountable and refuse to call this situation what it is. The Tshirt guy and his message cuts through all of the PC behaviour that surround this team and gets right to the point. Yes Geoff Molson you have been called out and you SHOULD be embarrassed. You have entrusted the team and its fanbase to MB who has failed totally and completely to do his job. It is very sad that we need a tshirt guy to stand up for the fans but this is what rock bottom looks like.

tshirt guy

Jan 2, 2018
Palm Beach Florida
In the midst of my greatest period of indifference to the Canadiens since I became a fan in 1978, the tshirt guy has been providing me with at least a tiny shred of hope for change. I am so sick to death of these clueless people on this site and elsewhere who back MB, of these fans that accept this mediocre coach and his bungling inept predecessor, of the fans that are ok with the team not winning anything in 25 years. In short I have had enough of the enablers of this mess. I also have no time for the idiots in the media who have not held MB accountable and refuse to call this situation what it is. The Tshirt guy and his message cuts through all of the PC behaviour that surround this team and gets right to the point. Yes Geoff Molson you have been called out and you SHOULD be embarrassed. You have entrusted the team and its fanbase to MB who has failed totally and completely to do his job. It is very sad that we need a tshirt guy to stand up for the fans but this is what rock bottom looks like.
You my friend have just said it all! You deserve a shirt!

Last edited:

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
What were they saying?

It was the old guy Doug McLean who mentioned it and that the T-Shirt Guy had 9-10 t-shirts and was sitting behind Julien switching shirts. They laughed a bit but said that Bergevin and Molson probably didn't think it was very funny. The "anchor" guy Daren Millard asked if anyone had done that to Doug? He said yes, and told a story that when he was an assistant coach someone (an opponent fan) had sat behind and shouted at him and that he told the security staff at the stadium that the guy spat at him and got him evicted. It is still available to listen to through podcasts. For once they didn't spend half the show talking about the Leafs. In fact they spent the most time talking about Carolina Hurricanes and Ron Francis situation with the new owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad