The Shirt Guy"Geoff" Fan Appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Cheers for T Shirt guy for standing up for the fan base.

I'm sure you're black listed now in Montreal by management,so if you're coming up to Montreal wear a wig before ya walk into the Bell Centre :)....Hope to see it again this time in Montreal lol you might have just inspired other fans to do it in Montreal.

Thanks T Shirt Guy for taking a stand

Inkling

Same Old Hockey
Nov 27, 2006
Ottawa
What did the shirt say that he wore in the 3rd that had "Radulov Markov Sergachev Bergy = <something>"? I didn't get a good look at that one and didn't make out the bottom portion.

EDIT: Just heard him on the postgame! It said "Bergy = Idiot". LOL

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
What did the shirt say that he wore in the 3rd that had "Radulov Markov Sergachev Bergy = "? I didn't get a good look at that one and didn't make out the bottom portion.

EDIT: Just heard him on the postgame! It said "Bergy = Idiot". LOL

Capture-d%E2%80%99%C3%A9cran-2017-12-30-%C3%A0-21.12.46.png

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Don't really remember what he said initially because i didn't realize who it was. :(
He just talked about the shirts and gave his 2 cents on the state of the team once i was paying attention

Reactions: tshirt guy

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Shirt Guy called into the TSN690 post game show tonight lol.

His name is Rob, and he said he was shocked at the awful attitude and aura around the team on the bench and how little the coaches actually talked to the players.

This is Jacques Martin vs Habs players all over again ..,..

May be best to fire Claude ,Muller and JJ....clear the decks ...fire the GM everybody
I'm sure Claude will get another job this year, so Habs wont have to eat his salary

Reactions: tshirt guy

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
This is Jacques Martin vs Habs players all over again ..,..

May be best to fire Claude ,Muller and JJ....clear the decks ...fire the GM everybody
I'm sure Claude will get another job this year, so Habs wont have to eat his salary

Same as MB. He is guaranteed to have jobs offered to him around the NHL. As much as the fanbase has grown to hate him, he is still very well respected and highly regarded around the league. So even if he has another 4 years to his deal, the Habs will be able to escape it because he will get hired elsewhere.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Same as MB. He is guaranteed to have jobs offered to him around the NHL. As much as the fanbase has grown to hate him, he is still very well respected and highly regarded around the league. So even if he has another 4 years to his deal, the Habs will be able to escape it because he will get hired elsewhere.

Yeah but will the amount be anywhere near what the Habs are paying this guy right now? I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->