The Shirt Guy"Geoff" Fan Appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tshirt guy

Jan 2, 2018
Palm Beach Florida
Gotta say though, Alzner has played much better with Juulsen than he ever did with Petry. Sometimes a pairing just doesn't work for whatever reason. Sure he makes too much money, but if he's paired with Noah, that's not a terrible amount of cap space (still higher than one would prefer) on the pairing overall at $5.4M going into next season pending any additional moves this offseason.
But the guy can't check! He never uses his body, its almost as bad as Hal Gill the 6'7" p***y cat all over again.

Deebs

Let's swim to the moon
Feb 5, 2014
But the guy can't check! He never uses his body, its almost as bad as Hal Gill the 6'7" ***** cat all over again.

Well, he is 3rd on the team in hits, blocks a lot of shots and is surprisingly only a -6 this year so far. Sure it would be nice if he had a better year, but there aren't many bright spots anywhere on the team this year.

tshirt guy

Jan 2, 2018
Palm Beach Florida
We need some locals to do this at the home games...keep up the good work!!
I couldnt agree with you more. Dont attack the players or coaches and paper bags do nothing. You tell me what gets under Bergy's skin more a paper bag or north american tv showing a shirt that says he's a village idiot? Why hold back? If someone steals from you what do you do? You tear the f***er a new a$$hole! Well, he and Milson are stealing from us, its no different. If I owned a restaurant in montreal and either of those two douchebags walked in, I would humiliate them in front of the patrons, toss them out and give everybody dinner on the house for their inconvenience and hope someone was filming it for YouTube!

Last edited:

ItzaGreat

How's your Mario impression?
Oct 22, 2017
World 2 - 3
Well, he is 3rd on the team in hits, blocks a lot of shots and is surprisingly only a -6 this year so far. Sure it would be nice if he had a better year, but there aren't many bright spots anywhere on the team this year.

He's also second in the team for turnovers (12th in the NHL) at 78, but produces no offense ( 1 goal, 10 pts).

He's the only player in that list who is not a high offense player. (Burns, Subban, Yandle, Klinberg, etc)

How does someone who never tries anything offensively get so many turnovers?

I'm convinced he leads the league in Defensive zone turnovers...

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
To the contrary, I think he does. I'll admit I cant change what's going on alone. But if more people did it at the Bell Center and if everyone would chant "Berrrrrrr-Geeeeeee" all game long, trust me he'd be gone.
The sad reality is that I don't think that half of the fans at the Bell center even know who the GM is?

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I have Geoff Molson's private email if anybody wants it LOL
He never seems to answer my questions for his like a boss videos. I think I ask some pretty good ones.
-Hey Geoff, what are your thoughts on having 2 playoff wins in the last 3 years?
-Salut Geoff, for a team that is focused on speed, who do you think is faster a tortoise with no legs or Dwight King?
-Hi Geoff, the philosophy has always been to build through the draft, why keep an abysmal drafting and development record and trade away your picks for useless players?

Along with many others.

tshirt guy

Jan 2, 2018
Palm Beach Florida
He never seems to answer my questions for his like a boss videos. I think I ask some pretty good ones.
-Hey Geoff, what are your thoughts on having 2 playoff wins in the last 3 years?
-Salut Geoff, for a team that is focused on speed, who do you think is faster a tortoise with no legs or Dwight King?
-Hi Geoff, the philosophy has always been to build through the draft, why keep an abysmal drafting and development record and trade away your picks for useless players?

Along with many others.
Lmfao! You nailed it buddy... Well said. Tell him if he likes Alzner so much I have a 1988 Honda civic for sale $95,000 since you seem to love over paying for junk.

Reactions: The Great Schlemko

tshirt guy

Jan 2, 2018
Palm Beach Florida
Found a Bergy quote this morning... This one is f***ing rich! "That said, "if you have a good goalie, you have a chance," he says. "So you take [the risk], within reason. If over the course of 10 years you make the playoffs eight times, well that's eight chances. If you go for it all after three years and it doesn't work, you pay the price for the next four years." Can someone tally his and Price's playoff appearances for us all please! That with his fat new contract, these words will be on his tombstone. I will personally pay to have them added!

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Okay then. This thread has run its course. It's just another thread complaining about the Habs and Bergevin. Use the proper threads for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->