OT: **The Off-Topic Thread Part 2**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beats By CoRD

Tommy Fresh
Jul 12, 2009
In The Studio
www.myflashstore.net
On a serious more important note. Mental illness is not a joke, I see people on twitter that I know that are huge hypocrites putting the hashtag in their tweets.It makes me angry that some people just don't understand...obviously it is for a good cause, but after this day some people will forget about this day and continue on with their lives as if nothing happened.

This tweet by Elliotte Friedman is so true.

Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC 51m

So true. My ex who is still a good friend suffers from depression and anxiety and its no joke.

Aug 3, 2010
Not just one of the best home run play by play calls, but one of the best play by play calls in any sport ever.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
The hardest video game I ever played was Maximum Carnage on SNES. It was an epic game, but freaking hard as hell to beat. The first super mario was pretty tough too

Edit: Ninja Turtles was really hard. The one that is like Zelda and has you walk around a map. That's a crazy hard game to beat!

Last edited:

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Searched Flappy Bird and your board came up... Just wanted to brag about my high score of 88. No one over at the Wild board cares about Flappy Bird. :(

I know a guy who's had over 120… Talk about luck! :laugh:

But srsly congrats, that takes finger strength!

Hall of Faber

Nov 16, 2012
Thorndale, PA
I know a guy who's had over 120… Talk about luck! :laugh:

But srsly congrats, that takes finger strength!

Psh. Bruh, no luck here just straight up Flappy Bird skillz. 120 is nothing I got that beat.

K joking aside, let's have a awesome HNIC game tomorrow tonight! Good luck.

EDIT: Just got 114.

Double Edit: Just got 161 :)

Last edited:

Beats By CoRD

Tommy Fresh
Jul 12, 2009
In The Studio
www.myflashstore.net
The hardest video game I ever played was Maximum Carnage on SNES. It was an epic game, but freaking hard as hell to beat. The first super mario was pretty tough too

Edit: Ninja Turtles was really hard. The one that is like Zelda and has you walk around a map. That's a crazy hard game to beat!

Silver Surfer was by far the hardest game ever made. I hated it. Ask the Video Game Nerd.

It's kinda like Flappy Bird actually. :laugh:

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
**** Flappy Bird. I made it to 4. Played for 10 minutes and deleted it. I do not have the patience or temper for this ********. **** **** ****

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Silver Surfer was by far the hardest game ever made. I hated it. Ask the Video Game Nerd.

It's kinda like Flappy Bird actually. :laugh:

Really, you thought the surfer was hard?

I'm sorry to hear that.

That's me beating it on my first try :sarcasm:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
My first day and I've got to 37. I don't understand the whole thing about people getting pissed off at Flappy Bird and throwing their phones and ****. It's way less frustrating than foddy games.

May 27, 2012
Earth
My first day and I've got to 37. I don't understand the whole thing about people getting pissed off at Flappy Bird and throwing their phones and ****. It's way less frustrating than foddy games.

Same. It is a game and won't affect my life in any way. My highest score is 7, and like the game because of the use of the pipes from Mario. I could be wrong or right though, is that bird in the Mario games? I feel like I have seen it in other games besides Flappy Bird.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
I am not a fan of country music and don't usually listen to it, but this is a great song.

Very good song!

I used to "hate" all country, only listened to hip hop and rock until I started working at this job, where all there is to listen to for the most part is the country radio station.. Now, I'll listen to pretty much anything, people get confused when my iPhone playlist goes from the rapper The Game to Eric Church to System of a Down to KISS.

May 27, 2012
Earth
Just got 4 offers for college. Don't know what I should do. I have until May 1st to accept, but the sooner the better. These are my 4 options.

RECREATION THERAPY
ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNICIAN-PROTECTION AND COMPLIANCE
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - ACCOUNTING
PHYSICAL FITNESS AND LEISURE MANAGEMENT

I am leaning toward the Business Administration - Accounting. Also to the Enviromental Technician - Protection and Compliance.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Just got 4 offers for college. Don't know what I should do. I have until May 1st to accept, but the sooner the better. These are my 4 options.

RECREATION THERAPY
ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNICIAN-PROTECTION AND COMPLIANCE
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - ACCOUNTING
PHYSICAL FITNESS AND LEISURE MANAGEMENT

I am leaning toward the Business Administration - Accounting. Also to the Enviromental Technician - Protection and Compliance.

Good choices. You'll have a tough time making a career in rec therapy and leisure management

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad