Confirmed with Link: Teravainen and Bickell to Canes

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Just make sure it's someplace visible. The face is preferred but a tramp stamp is also acceptable.

When the man is named peri-winkel, it means it must be seen from every angle. I know my language crap.

Hair away and onto the dome so.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Well that's the last time I do a photoshop for you people. Not even one "haha" or "Hey, that's corny but I appreciate the effort."

Dammit

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Well that's the last time I do a photoshop for you people. Not even one "haha" or "Hey, that's corny but I appreciate the effort."

Dammit

I thought it was a much-used common property 'shop by some Chicago dude left unknown! Ain't gonna be hahaing on any of them, we 'ad a falling back in the day.

At no point did I question why someone at Chicago would 've made the 'shop about him as a gangsta, but spent some time wondering if the gang folks actually use kang-aroo labeled hats, cos that's like... I don't even know.

Tell you what: 'shop him as Kang the Conqueror, and I'll laugh I promise.

2540083-kangfoo.jpg

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
... can we have them all in the car, Roxbury-style?

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
Then go ahead and win yours in 2017! It's gonna take us a little while.

We're always happy for more folks to share barbecue with. Not sure what "BBQ" is though.

Haha fair enough. We will have to bring some real hot chicken (not that KFC crap) with us for you all to try.

Anything I should know before I officially hop on the Cane bandwagon on HF? I actually think they could be a playoff team next year if they get half decent goaltending (.910) for more than half the season) and get a forward or two in free agency/trade.

I had the opportunity to meet Justin Faulk at the All-Star game in Nashville. Seemed like one of the nicest and chilliest guys out there. Really underrated around the league.

poobags

8) 8) 8( 8)
Jan 27, 2013
Washington
Haha fair enough. We will have to bring some real hot chicken (not that KFC crap) with us for you all to try.

Anything I should know before I officially hop on the Cane bandwagon on HF?

I had some of Gus's Chicken this weekend while I was in Memphis. Bring some of that.

You should also know that, if you think a proposed trade involving the Canes is a bad trade, then you agree to it with 200% confidence.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC

Anything I should know before I officially hop on the Cane bandwagon on HF? I actually think they could be a playoff team next year if they get half decent goaltending (.910) for more than half the season) and get a forward or two in free agency/trade.

I had the opportunity to meet Justin Faulk at the All-Star game in Nashville. Seemed like one of the nicest and chilliest guys out there. Really underrated around the league.

We actually have a food truck that does hot chicken now - Mama's Hot Chicken. Pretty darned good. I had it at Heat Level 3 and it had a nice level of spice that had my lips tingling for about half an hour. Unfortunately they were out of pickles.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad