GDT: Tankers vs. Mild

Status
Not open for further replies.

ploppsdman

Don't stand for the Blackhawks. Stand for Kyle.
Feb 5, 2004
Does Duncan Keith know what a wrist shot is?

Every shot is a slap shot into the goalies chest... It's really boring..

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
I disagree with BWC 9/10 times usually, but it looks like he was right about Toews going the way of Mike Richards.

Panzerspitze

Mar 4, 2010
a7vU.jpg

"Must Convert" PP guys, haha.

Meanwhile, what's your favorite tank? I like mine OLD SCHOOL.

T-34_worldwartwo.filminspector.com_1.jpg

Reactions: deytookerjaabs

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
While we're on the subject, here's an interesting one:

GB-TankMk1-Male-640x435.jpg

A Male Mark I Tank with all its battle-gear, early 1917. The rear tail-wheel was meant for better steering, and the “roof” was made of a grilled framework to deflect grenades. The upper armor could barely stand against grenade shrapnel

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
No lines work, there are no magic lines with this group. Its over, I hope they lose every game from here out so there is real incentive to make major change.

Agree there are no magic lines here, but have we seen a DeBrincat-Anisimov-Kane line at all this season? How do we know for sure that line can't do PAK line things? Again, not that it would save the season.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
I could hear Mr. Cornelison belting it out in my head if I was operating this bad boy:

DI-lbSTXYAAnkrp-2-840x557.jpg

The SEP v4 variant, slated to being testing in 2021, will include new laser rangefinder technology, color cameras, integrated onboard networks, new slip-rings, advanced meteorological sensors, ammunition data links, laser warning receivers and a far more lethal, multi-purpose 120mm tank round, Army developers told Scout Warrior.

Yes, but can it skate??

Reactions: ModryJazyk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad