GDT: Tankers vs. Mild

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Cuz Quenneville says they're in the "win now" business, and he seems to think Glass provides a better chance of accomplishing that.

There's plenty of time to see Forsberg and give him some experience. Right now, Q is desperate to win and he's playing what he thinks is the best team to do it. I'm not sure how anyone can argue against Glass at this point. He certainly has been the better of the two.

ThatSaid

May 31, 2015
Glendale Heights, IL
There's plenty of time to see Forsberg and give him some experience. Right now, Q is desperate to win and he's playing what he thinks is the best team to do it. I'm not sure how anyone can argue against Glass at this point. He certainly has been the better of the two.

Meh, both have been about equal in my mind. At this point, I'd rather see Forsberg. I don't have the stats to back that up, and don't care enough to look at SV% and things like that. But I have a hard time seeing Glass around next year. Let Forsberg get a starter's workload for a while.

Ace Rothstein

Aces High
Mar 13, 2012
Outside of Debrincat.. Toews.. And Kane.... Trade/waive everybody... There are so many players on this roster that are awful... Conor Murphy is terrible... Saad looks broken... Anisimov? How many times was he tossed from the faceoff dot in the first?

Burn it to the ground...
Do you want Stan Bowman making these moves though?

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
At this point, it's pretty clear the absence of Crawford is going to tank this team, regardless of whether the organization actually wants to or not.

Long term, it's for the best.

Take your time Crow. Get good and healthy for next season, when hopefully your elite play won't go to waste.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
a7vU.jpg

"Must Convert" PP guys, haha.

Meanwhile, what's your favorite tank? I like mine OLD SCHOOL.

Reactions: Pez68 and Krivo25
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad