GDT: Tankers vs. Mild

Status
Not open for further replies.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
At least Carolina won so that puts some distance between us and them. Need Oilers to win against SJ (though that's unlikely).

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Unless we're bringing in prime Housley/Coffey one guy isn't fixing the PP. It's a coaching issue.

I get that, but there is no threat - none. Keith simply doesn't have it. Seabs nothing - we have to have Kane carry the damn puck in most times.

You get an offensive minded defensemen, I do think this team changes - a guy like Gostisbehere or Barrie would dramatically change this team - we fundamentally suck because we have zero threats offensively from the point- zero.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
All aboard the tank train

giphy.gif

Reactions: Pez68

jls24

Apr 30, 2013
Q thinks there is still good chance to tie the game, that's why he pulled goalie and put Wingels and Bouma there for o-zone FO.
He's been basically daring the Hawks to fire him all year. McD won't let it happen though, have to worry about the PR.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Lot are of criticism to go around but in the first Fokey mentioned Saad in 24 min of the last two games - 1 hit and 0 sog. Absolutely pathetic. His failure this season may be the biggest story. I expected Toews to be bad because he has been for two seasons.

Saad has been beyond horrible. Looking like another terrible trade

But let's look at 91. He's been average at best since he's been here. Ben terrible last 4 games. Lazy. His reputation appears accurate.

But then again both of those guys get stuck with the cancer that is 19. Dude literally sucks the life out of every player on his line.

jls24

Apr 30, 2013
I like Oesterle but I'd be willing to waive him now just to keep Q from giving him 20+ min and top pairing deployment.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
I like Oesterle but I'd be willing to waive him now just to keep Q from giving him 20+ min and top pairing deployment.

Q mismanaging the roster will help out the team long term. Let him continue to deploy Oesterle in top pair minutes. Then hope Dahlin takes those minutes next year and Q will be long gone.

Reactions: jls24

Enyaw

The names ... Wayne
Jan 17, 2014
Its sad how bad this has gotten

God, how could the PP be so horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad