GDT: Tankers vs. Mild

Status
Not open for further replies.

ploppsdman

Don't stand for the Blackhawks. Stand for Kyle.
Feb 5, 2004
If nothing else Murphy needs to be off this team and whomever recommended him needs to be let go. Further, Saad looks lost... I had no clue he regressed this badly... That Panarin trade has turned out to be a cluster fudge.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore

giphy.gif

C'mawn baby, COME HOME TO DADDY!

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Laughing way too hard at these gifs of tanks and lottery balls. I hope Bowman is full of shit when he says largely the same group will be back next year. He can believe in that group all he wants but if the results aren't there again he's gone.

migi

Feb 25, 2015
That Wild fan during the Ulf’s interview LOL.

The highlight of this game.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
Speaking of Soviets:

IS3.jpg

The Iosif Stalin 3 was the last of the wartime heavy tanks series. It was only entering service when Berlin fell. The turret inspired later Cold War designs. The series continued on until the death of Stalin in 1953. The last was the IS-10 (T-10 after 1953), which came after the prototypes IS-6 and IS-7, and the postwar IS-4 (only 250 built).

According to Kyperos the 'Hawks have drafted DNA rights to anyone matching:

fetisov.jpg

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Laughing way too hard at these gifs of tanks and lottery balls. I hope Bowman is full of **** when he says largely the same group will be back next year. He can believe in that group all he wants but if the results aren't there again he's gone.

exactly. he said things needed to be shaken up after last year and making the playoffs...now we are to believe that the core should be 100% brought back?? But to be fair, they all likely will as some contracts just aren't movable yet.

I am actually ok if the core comes back to start the year- we have some cap space for once, can snag a player or two and drop a few we have discussed to death.

WE NEED A POWER PLAY QB - IT IS BEYOND OBVIOUS. If you get that, this team turn s around massively as we simply have no one that sets fear from the point from their shot or their vision.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
exactly. he said things needed to be shaken up after last year and making the playoffs...now we are to believe that the core should be 100% brought back?? But to be fair, they all likely will as some contracts just aren't movable yet.

I am actually ok if the core comes back to start the year- we have some cap space for once, can snag a player or two and drop a few we have discussed to death.

WE NEED A POWER PLAY QB - IT IS BEYOND OBVIOUS. If you get that, this team turn s around massively as we simply have no one that sets fear from the point from their shot or their vision.

Unless we're bringing in prime Housley/Coffey one guy isn't fixing the PP. It's a coaching issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad