GDT: Tankers vs. Mild

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Q doing his best to neutralize Hino.... and insists that Duclair belongs on first line. What a joke of a coach he is these days.

kk

diehard NYI/WPG fan
Jun 29, 2007
Taiwan (from Manitoba)
Why isn't Chicago running Forsberg out there to see what they actually might have in him? It sure appears (correct me if I'm wrong) that the Glass project has and needs to come to an end, no?

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
What are the odds that the Hawks (Q and management) are knowing my tanking and Q is helping with the lines?

Panzerspitze

Mar 4, 2010
Why isn't Chicago running Forsberg out there to see what they actually might have in him? It sure appears (correct me if I'm wrong) that the Glass project has and needs to come to an end, no?

Cuz Quenneville says they're in the "win now" business, and he seems to think Glass provides a better chance of accomplishing that.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
2 fluke goals. .again we out-shot them by a lot ...but zilch for us..Despite our high shot total ,Dubnyk never looked in any trouble. Routine saves on a bunch of routine shots..N9 stars..n9 snipers ..We got zilch going g for us. .And we havevyo battle the putrid play of 2 and 7 ...as per all season. .

ThatSaid

May 31, 2015
Glendale Heights, IL
We have scouts at the Preds/Habs game, and Bergevin is in Minny scouting this tire fire. What kind of move could be in the works? I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around it.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Fans should stop going.

Hawks actually have the stones to raise ticket prices again, after 2 first round exits and missing the playoffs.

I know 4-5 season ticket holders already that aren't renewing.

ploppsdman

Don't stand for the Blackhawks. Stand for Kyle.
Feb 5, 2004
I don't see the point in trashing Bouma... He's doing his job and drew a full 2 minute 5 on 3....Chicago's PP was a joke... Kane wasted most of the time stick handling and there was zero movement... Osterle should be benched...there's little offensive.. It's enter the zone and take a point shot... There needs to be significant changes

Reactions: BobbyJet

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Simple supply and demand. Demand is still greater than the supply even with the quality of product on the ice being let's just say not what it was a few years ago. I'm sure that people are cancelling, but doubt that they're too worried about not selling out in the near future.

Ace Rothstein

Aces High
Mar 13, 2012
Simple supply and demand. Demand is still greater than the supply even with the quality of product on the ice being let's just say not what it was a few years ago. I'm sure that people are cancelling, but doubt that they're too worried about not selling out in the near future.
There were 100 level seats on stubhub for $60 on Tuesday. Another year of this and we'll start seeing a lot of empty seats.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL

I wouldn't be too sure of that. The season ticket holders I know have taken losses this year on the games they cannot attend. The secondary market is not paying face value. That tells me the demand is not there for what the Hawks are charging.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012

Q is embracing the tank and he doesn't even know it.

ThatSaid

May 31, 2015
Glendale Heights, IL
There were 100 level seats on stubhub for $60 on Tuesday. Another year of this and we'll start seeing a lot of empty seats.

Good. I haven't watched/gone to a Bears game in two years now. I've always admired that about our fanbase. Put a decent product on the playing surface or start losing some money. We do a better job of that than most bigger cities. Doesn't mean we pick other teams or anything, just that we expect results. Not even results yet, just a reaction to horrible play. If they fired Q and put in Colliton for the rest of the year, I'd watch every game on the edge of my seat. Sadly, I've watched every game this year. It's like a car wreck. Can't look away. I'm just waiting for that one terrible game that gets q out the door.

Thanks for the memories Q. You'll always have a place in my heart. But when milk goes bad, you don't keep drinking it for five years.

ploppsdman

Don't stand for the Blackhawks. Stand for Kyle.
Feb 5, 2004
Outside of Debrincat.. Toews.. And Kane.... Trade/waive everybody... There are so many players on this roster that are awful... Conor Murphy is terrible... Saad looks broken... Anisimov? How many times was he tossed from the faceoff dot in the first?

Burn it to the ground...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad