Post-Game Talk: "Someone create a post-game thread please."

Skiffer55

Logan Stanley's Cup
Jun 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
calling up Raffl and giving him a shot in the NHL might convince him to resign rather than head back to europe. That will help with organizational depth

Do we want him to re-sign? He hasn't shown anything at any level (yes he's been injured) and he's gonna be a year older. Mehhhhhh

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Coach-Maurice-post-Yotes-300x170.png

To listen click here.

Dayofthedogs

Bettman's hammer
Feb 20, 2016
Winnipeg
Wait.....what..... Pavelec wasn't in net tonight?

I literally had to mentally check that right after the 3-3 goal.

Ehlers eats a puck.

Most Jets game ever

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Hutch finished .852

If he saves that last shiot goalie pulled he would have been .920. Let in 2 of the last 3 shots he faced.

An average NHL goalie would have stopped 2 of the first 3 goals.
A good NHL goalie would have stopped all 3 goals.

Seriously what the heck happened to Hutch? How can a goalie go down hill that fast.

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
Seriously what the heck happened to Hutch? How can a goalie go down hill that fast.[/QUOTE]

Maybe a better question is how can a goalie that bad have such a good stretch?

Answer is it happens all the time and people get too excited and lose perspective.

Just look at Andrew Hammond.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Just got home, and the Jets definitely deserved a better fate. Man E-S-W are a fun line to watch. I think Scheif gets to 50 points even with missing 11 games. He is dialed in right now. I have a feeling this just may be Hutch's last season as a NHL regular. Maybe he ekes out a career as a back up somewhere.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
An average NHL goalie would have stopped 2 of the first 3 goals.
A good NHL goalie would have stopped all 3 goals.

Seriously what the heck happened to Hutch? How can a goalie go down hill that fast.

He was likely not that good to begin with....he just had a good patch.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
The good news ... PK was perfect our PP scored and drum roll please ....... we won more than 50% of the face offs. Wow ... Islanders must be a real crappy team.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Nothing I've seen of Dano so far impresses me, guy ain't exactly a speedster!

You are making me surprisingly optimistic about Dano. Every valuable addition has gone through the Sip treatment at some point. It is an important right of passage for these guys ;)

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Who nose. Perhaps if it fits the bill.

The Islanders signalling to the refs almost before the goal horn sounded was pretty classy. They could tell there might be something really wrong. Kudos to them.

I do like Burmi's game the last 2 or 3 games - he seems to actually be going to the net, looking for linemates to dish to, and shooting.

I have noticed that as well. His possession numbers have been quite good lately as well so hopefully he is morphing back into that quality bottom 6 possession driver. If he does it will go along way for this team to bounce back next year.

I'm quite happy that our top line which consists of a 19 and 22 year old continue to look good and produce against the elite of the league. It really bolds well for our future.

Do or Die

Jun 28, 2011
Jets are keeping the games close....but this goaltending is simply killing us, right now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad