Sep 5, 2013
Face Time - isles Win in OT 4-3

I still hate losing

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
Jets fall to Islanders in OT

Good game. Thought almost everyone played well, just a very unfortunate bounce there off Ehlers.

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
Oh wow haha influx of PGT's

I like this title the best

Hope Ehlers is OK

I'm curious: Anyone have any info if media talked w Hamonic about being in Peg or something to that nature

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Kyle Okposo had what like a 15 game goal drought? Ofcourse he breaks that against the Jets, with the OT winner no less

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Love the thread title. :laugh:

Story of the Jets season. I'm happy seeing the rooks get some time, and to see them improving at a fast pace - my only solace at this point.

Hope Ehlers is OK - hate to see injuries around the eye. :(

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
For the most part the Jets played hard but they will never be contenders with the 2 goalie's on the roster at the moment.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Jets played mostly good.

Isles hung in there and found a way to win it.

Even if it was off our rookie, best young player... sucks.

I will keep watching to the end of the season and keep my sense of humor.

Go :jets Go !!!

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I didn't like Maurice subbing Stafford for Ehlers at the end with the goalie pullled. Felt Ehlers earned that chance tonight with his play.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
It's like the hockey gods want us to tank. Yet another game where we deserved a better fate. Crazy bounce and weak goaltending the downfall.

kylbaz

Winnipeg <3
Nov 14, 2015
www.movingtowinnipeg.ca
Pretty weird game, a lot of weird injuries.
As per other thread, respect to Islanders, didn't even care they won but worried about Ehlers.
Hutch is such a weird goalie. He definitely has te potential to be a very good goalie, but just tends to let in absolute terrible goals, almost one every single game. And it's always such a morale killer. Like the team is working hard and they just drop their heads like "did you seriously just let that in."

Also Burmi has looked good the past week or two. Almost like with Ladd and Little out he's more confident and more free out there.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Guess this is a sign he signs a bridge contract ?

Who nose. Perhaps if it fits the bill.

Pretty weird game, a lot of weird injuries.
As per other thread, respect to Islanders, didn't even care they won but worried about Ehlers.
Hutch is such a weird goalie. He definitely has te potential to be a very good goalie, but just tends to let in absolute terrible goals, almost one every single game. And it's always such a morale killer. Like the team is working hard and they just drop their heads like "did you seriously just let that in."

Also Burmi has looked good the past week or two. Almost like with Ladd and Little out he's more confident and more free out there.

The Islanders signalling to the refs almost before the goal horn sounded was pretty classy. They could tell there might be something really wrong. Kudos to them.

I do like Burmi's game the last 2 or 3 games - he seems to actually be going to the net, looking for linemates to dish to, and shooting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad