Post-Game Talk: "Someone create a post-game thread please."

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Hutch finished .852

If he saves that last shiot goalie pulled he would have been .920. Let in 2 of the last 3 shots he faced.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Hutch finished .852

If he saves that last shiot goalie pulled he would have been .920. Let in 2 of the last 3 shots he faced.

...and this is one of the main differences between last year, and this year.

Oh, and the PK.

...and perhaps the PP.

:cry:

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Yet another game we out-corsied the other team and still lost.

All of a sudden, as soon as Postma was put on and Stu removed that 3rd pairing, it has become a corsi positive pairing as opposed to the absolute tire-fire that it was before. Must be a conincidence

broinwhyteridge

Jun 27, 2011
Fire Maurice

All of a sudden, as soon as Postma was put on and Stu removed that 3rd pairing, it has become a corsi positive pairing as opposed to the absolute tire-fire that it was before. Must be a conincidence

Time to sit Postma for another 20 games.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto

Two guys that can skate, and Chiarot on his proper side. Strange that, eh? I seriously don't know what Maurice has against Postma - the two of them actually looked pretty decent out there for a 3rd pairing. They did what I expect of a #5 and 6.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad