Post-Game Talk: "Someone create a post-game thread please."

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Jets-bench-March-3-300x200.jpg

Post-game audio: Hutchinson, Scheifele and Myers.

To listen click here.

204*

dont want to be to nosey but how is ehlers? kind of a nose dive in the standings as of late but helps our tank!.

also nose.

Georgetown Al*

Georgetown Al
Oct 6, 2015
Looked like a shoulder. Possibly a broken collarbone.

I broke my collarbone in midgets they iced the puck and me and another guy on the other team were going for that puck buddy was right behind me and as soon as I touched that puck that mother f****r slammed me into the boards.

After the game I asked my coach if one shoulder was different than the other he said no. Walked home three hours later I convinced my Dad to take me to the hospital yep broken collarbone.

I was playing for Ile-Des-Chenes!

Trust me a broken collarbone really hurts!

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
I agree... why not Raffl...

Armia 2.0 ?

because we are pushing a youth movement not a middle age (by hockey standards) movement:sarcasm:

but seriously I wouldn't mind seeing him up here and maybe with Peluso injured he can actually finish that fight he started in pre season:nod:

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I broke my collarbone in midgets they iced the puck and me and another guy on the other team were going for that puck buddy was right behind me and as soon as I touched that puck that mother f****r slammed me into the boards.

After the game I asked my coach if one shoulder was different than the other he said no. Walked home three hours later I convinced my Dad to take me to the hospital yep broken collarbone.

I was playing for Ile-Des-Chenes!

Trust me a broken collarbone really hurts!

Yup... very painful...

Did it in grade 4... jumped over the bar... very impressive...

Over the mat... impressive...

Hit the hard... sun baked ground...

My high jumping career ended...

Not so impressive...

Very painful for a long time. :cry:

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
I was at the game. I don't think Hutch played very well.

Note that does not mean I am defending Pavelec.

He did not. One stop at the end of the game, and that's the end of the game for the Islanders. Made some good stops during the game, but man: you have to stop one of those.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
because we are pushing a youth movement not a middle age (by hockey standards) movement:sarcasm:

but seriously I wouldn't mind seeing him up here and maybe with Peluso injured he can actually finish that fight he started in pre season:nod:

Finish that fight... alone would be justice for Jets fans in general for this season... :nod:

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Oh wow haha influx of PGT's

I like this title the best

Hope Ehlers is OK

I'm curious: Anyone have any info if media talked w Hamonic about being in Peg or something to that nature

Jets media gave Hamonic a bone with the complimentary 2nd star! Should make him want to play here next season even more!;)

SO with Peluso out I guess Maurice/Chevy call Cormier up!:sarcasm:

Copp (in his limited minutes) impressed me a heck of a lot more than Dano the past few games!

Of this city's two AHL teams the Moose have the better goaltending tandem, actually the two best goaltenders in the organization and probably a better 4th line.:sarcasm:
Coaching is a wash.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
On a positive, Dano looked better. Finishing checks like Armia did early on and got a couple of takeaways. Not seeing any glaring mistakes either.

Positive

Enjoy your flight
May 4, 2007
Osborne Village in the 'Peg
He did not. One stop at the end of the game, and that's the end of the game for the Islanders. Made some good stops during the game, but man: you have to stop one of those.

Honestly, I bring an extra hat for hat-trick purposes. 'The hat I hate because it's kinda ugly and is too small'. I was so ready to throw it during the empty-net frame and during OT.

Someday....someday. :rant:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad