Confirmed with Link: Sharks vs. Kings - February 21st - Levi's Stadium

Coy

Feb 25, 2014
SF
Goddammit why couldn't of this been a Jan 1st game? I'll be back in PA by Feb.

sharksohnoes!

whatisdeadmayneverdie
Mar 9, 2006
Palo Alto, CA
PollakOnSharks 10:39am via Twitter Web Client

Sightlines, capacity cited by #SJSharks in NHL decision to go with Levi's, not AT&T. Also kept ticket prices down with bigger house.

This makes sense. Sightlines at Levi's are going to be much better than those at AT&T. More people will have a better view.

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Yeah . . . if that's the reason, I understand. But I think giving Kings STH access before SharkPak holders (presale access Friday) is garbage. Unless some of the presale seats are held back for release on Friday.

-This is an NHL event and not a Sharks event. As such, it is customary to allow the STHs of the visiting team equal access. No need to get upset, however, since Kings fans are not going to sell this thing out and take away tickets from SharkPak holders.

-I purchased my tickets to the game at Dodger Stadium during the pre-order, only to see much better tickets get reduced to only $10 more than what I paid for front row seats on the moon. Spoke with my rep and they allowed me to upgrade to the better seats for the $10 difference. Just an FYI for those that are worried about the prices dropping. Looking at the prices posted in this thread, I don't really see them lowering said prices as they are not as outrageous as the initial price for the Dodger Stadium game.

-There are a lot of seats so I don't think anyone should be worried about absolutely having to get tickets right now. As far as watching the actual game, you are going to want the higher priced tickets if you care about really seeing the action. After paying around $160 a ticket for last year's game, I'd probably go for something cheaper just to get in the building. Seeing as this is SJ's first outdoor game, I can't blame you if you want to go big. Just hope they at least score a goal or you'll feel like a jackass shelling out big dollars.

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
How much are you guys anticipating for mediocre tickets.

Definitely want to go, but you all are scaring me!

Brent Burns

“”“Re-tooling on the fly”””
Feb 7, 2007
I might have flown back 2000 miles to watch this but I'm not sure of my schedule in ****ing February right now. Really wish we had a little more advance notice.

Wedontneedroads

Jul 14, 2008
San Jose
Why are the greens right on the field $150 compared to the reds at $350 right above it?

Will you not be able to see from those seats?

From the 3d map they don't look that bad. I would probably want some of the last rows though to be safe.

Last edited:

Wedontneedroads

Jul 14, 2008
San Jose
The 350 are the club level so they may have some additional amenities.

Got it. So the ones in front of it aren't? I don't care about club level crap. I just want to be able to see the game from a good angle for the best price.

Looks like 411, 412, 413, and 414 are going to be the best value.

I am probably going to buy as many as I can tomorrow at 10, so if anyone wants some let me know. Right now I'm planning on the $100 seats in the sections listed above.

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
From everything I've read about the other outdoor games it's very hard to see the game from the lower seats due to the boards and you're still far away. I'm definitely going for the $200's

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
I wonder what the odds are that it rains.

This is supposed to be an extremely wet winter with El Nino.

Not necessarily. 80% chance of El Niño, and lower chance it's a heavy/wet one here. (Still looks to be like Oregon boarder and north that will get main wet.)

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $325.00