Confirmed with Link: Sharks vs. Kings - February 21st - Levi's Stadium

sharksohnoes!

whatisdeadmayneverdie
Mar 9, 2006
Palo Alto, CA
I was sitting at the top of section 130 or 131 for the Quakes game last week. Here was my view.

hSdl6Rl.jpg

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
I was sitting at the top of section 130 or 131 for the Quakes game last week. Here was my view.

hSdl6Rl.jpg

In the upper deck there count over 9 sections starting with 401 and get to 409. Then row 8 and that would be my Niner tix!:yo:

Still need to sell the Chiefs, Rams and Redskins game if anyone is interested. However cause they are so dang high price wise I have to sell over face value since I co own them. PM if curious.

Gilligans Island

Jul 2, 2006
SF/Bay Area

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
Where are you seeing that 49ers SBL owners are 3rd in line?

This article http://www.levisstadium.com/2014/07...-nhl-stadium-series-game-san-jose-los-angeles

makes it sound like all 3 groups (Sharks STHs, 49ers, and Kings STHs) all get a crack at buying at the same time - 10AM tmrw.

on the NHL site with the article the way they wrote it sounded like this:

Beginning at 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET on Thursday, Aug. 7th, a limited number of tickets to the game will be available exclusively to San Jose Sharks season-ticket holders, Los Angeles Kings season-ticket holders and Levi's Stadium SBL members. This opportunity is available on a first-come-first-serve basis while supplies last. Information regarding ticket availability for the general public will be released at a later date.

Gigante

Sep 12, 2011
It seems the code might be unique (WORD+6-digits). If anybody has a presale code for tomorrow and doesn't intend on using it I'd greatly appreciate if you'd give me a PM. :handclap:

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I will be doing what I can to go to this game. This plus Wrestlemania is going to be fairly taxing on my wallet. lol

Iron Chef

Sep 24, 2011
David Pollak ‏@PollakOnSharks 6s
#SJSharks Tortora says "unique" uniforms will be worn by both teams. And selling out Levi's not a major concern.

Gilligans Island

Jul 2, 2006
SF/Bay Area
on the NHL site with the article the way they wrote it sounded like this:

Beginning at 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET on Thursday, Aug. 7th, a limited number of tickets to the game will be available exclusively to San Jose Sharks season-ticket holders, Los Angeles Kings season-ticket holders and Levi's Stadium SBL members. This opportunity is available on a first-come-first-serve basis while supplies last. Information regarding ticket availability for the general public will be released at a later date.

The way I interpret that - all 3 groups will get a chance to buy at the same time. That's been the case for us SBL holders for other events.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
PollakOnSharks 10:39am via Twitter Web Client

Sightlines, capacity cited by #SJSharks in NHL decision to go with Levi's, not AT&T. Also kept ticket prices down with bigger house.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad