Ticket information:
http://sharks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=727963&navid=TW

Stadium%20Series%20-%20Levi%27s%20Stadium%20-%20FINAL%20SEATING%20MAP.jpg

Last edited:

vatali

Life Long Slacker
May 27, 2005
Middle of nowhere
I assume we will need to use the existing thread or make one specifically for this game, but if someone is interested in helping me attain a single ticket, I would be much appreciated.

Booked the hotel and air already, now just need to get to the game!

Iron Chef

Sep 24, 2011
I assume we will need to use the existing thread or make one specifically for this game, but if someone is interested in helping me attain a single ticket, I would be much appreciated.

Booked the hotel and air already, now just need to get to the game!

Man, that's dedication to book that all before an announcement! You definitely deserve a pre-sale opportunity

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
Man, that's dedication to book that all before an announcement! You definitely deserve a pre-sale opportunity

Meh, in worst case scenario, he would have attended the game at SAP center. We already knew they had a home game that date, it wasn't that big of a risk to book a trip. You'd still get the weekend here + Sharks game.

vatali

Life Long Slacker
May 27, 2005
Middle of nowhere
Meh, in worst case scenario, he would have attended the game at SAP center. We already knew they had a home game that date.

1600 bucks is a lot to see a indoor game :)

once the schedule got released it was pretty obvious that it was going to be the date. I wanted to beat the costs going up for hotel (got it at 179 a night) and first class flight from STL was only 209 each way, so that was kind of a no brainer.

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
1600 bucks is a lot to see a indoor game :)

once the schedule got released it was pretty obvious that it was going to be the date. I wanted to beat the costs going up for hotel (got it at 179 a night) and first class flight from STL was only 209 each way, so that was kind of a no brainer.

1600 bucks is a lot to see any one NHL game. :)

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
Guess SBL's for Levi's are third in line tomorrow. gotta get the mom's on board to buy since she lives up there and we share the niner tickets.

Iron Chef

Sep 24, 2011
What do you guys think? Will this be like last year between Kings and Ducks where early ticket buyers got hosed when they started doing 50% promotions to sell out the remaining seats? Or do you guys think that its best to buy early?

Also, I'm guessing the best seats would be in the back of the lower bowl and all of the middle bowl?

levis-stadium-8235.png

Chairman Mallard

Mar 9, 2007
Santa Rosa
What do you guys think? Will this be like last year between Kings and Ducks where early ticket buyers got hosed when they started doing 50% promotions to sell out the remaining seats? Or do you guys think that its best to buy early?

Hard to say. I don't anticipate an instant sell out but Levi's is brand new and will have some hype associated with. Wait and see approach could pay off or it could backfire. Basically if you will hate yourself if you don't get to go, I probably wouldn't hold off on buying tix too long, but if you miss out and it's no big deal, you may be able to wait and get some big discounts later on. It's a pretty big stadium.

I'm just gonna buy them during the pre-sale for STH, as I also want to try and get pretty decent seats.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
From my STH rep:
You will be receiving a presale email shortly with priority to purchase tickets for the Outdoor Game at Levi’s stadium. We will adjust all season ticket accounts to reflect 43 games instead of 44 and you will have the option to keep the money on account or receive a refund for the credit. The Stadium Game is a League event, not held at SAP Center, so that is why it is not automatically a part of a season ticket package.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00