Confirmed with Link: Sharks vs. Kings - February 21st - Levi's Stadium

Goldenshark

Sep 16, 2007
Vacaville
You guys must be making a lot of money, because $65 for nose bleeds is outrageous. That's twice the amount it costs at the Tank and you're going to be twice as far away and probably won't be able to see anything without binoculars.

If people are crazy to pay these prices than more power to the Sharks and 49ers, but if they don't they better lower the prices if they want a sellout. I'm still bummed they didn't pick AT&T park, much smaller venue, much better chance for colder weather and SF is a much funner place to visit for an outdoor game.

LGRDunDunDunDunDa

Mar 17, 2011
Yeah at first I was excited but then when I saw the sightlines from The Stadium pictures people posted, I said No. It will be a spectacle, but would enjoy it for about 5 minutes and be kinda pissed that I can't really get into the game and really watch it. I'll be at Home with the 65" and probably have a viewing party.

You guys must be making a lot of money, because $65 for nose bleeds is outrageous. That's twice the amount it costs at the Tank and you're going to be twice as far away and probably won't be able to see anything without binoculars.

If people are crazy to pay these prices than more power to the Sharks and 49ers, but if they don't they better lower the prices if they want a sellout. I'm still bummed they didn't pick AT&T park, much smaller venue, much better chance for colder weather and SF is a much funner place to visit for an outdoor game.

Shark Finn

∀dministrator
Jan 5, 2012
Herwood
Hell, I might just make it and see the game live. :sarcasm:

Seriously though.. I'd love to come all the way from here to see the game. One can dream..

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
So does anyone have the pre sale pass code for you season ticket holders out there? And could you possibly PM with that?

thanks! Appreciate it!

Iron Chef

Sep 24, 2011
STHs -
I confirmed that you don't have to actually purchase all 12 tickets if you are buying for friends. The pre-sale code can be distributed to anyone you want and the code will automatically deactivate after 12 tickets has been purchased with it.

Wanted to let you all know because I saw multiple people on here offering to buy tickets for people.

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
STHs -
I confirmed that you don't have to actually purchase all 12 tickets if you are buying for friends. The pre-sale code can be distributed to anyone you want and the code will automatically deactivate after 12 tickets has been purchased with it.

Wanted to let you all know because I saw multiple people on here offering to buy tickets for people.

so any chance you might have that code and could possible PM me with that?:help::yo::nod:

Iron Chef

Sep 24, 2011
so any chance you might have that code and could possible PM me with that?:help::yo::nod:

Oh I don't have season tickets anymore haha! I'm getting the code from a friend, but he already maxed out on the number of tickets he gave away :( But I saw a few people in the thread offering to buy for HFers, so you may want to PM them directly. I think LadyStanley was one of them.

Gilligans Island

Jul 2, 2006
SF/Bay Area
So does anyone have the pre sale pass code for you season ticket holders out there? And could you possibly PM with that?

thanks! Appreciate it!

Niner STHs will get the code later this morning, too. Did you receive this email yesterday?
As a SBL Member, you will have access to an exclusive presale. Information regarding your presale and individual presale code will be sent to you tomorrow.

Gilligans Island

Jul 2, 2006
SF/Bay Area
All the main emails go to my mom since she is the main owner of the tickets. When she wakes up, I'll see if she got it since she said she had not received anything last night.

haha - got it.

WIth the way the Niners work, we'll receive it at 9:59 AM. That's what they've done for the past 3 pre-sales - the college bowl game, the Cal/Oregon game and the Mexico/Costa Rica game. They seem to want to prevent passing on the code...

So call mom right then and have her be ready to open that email!

SavageSteve

Mar 28, 2008
Nashville, TN
I saw Eklund posting this:
10563124_10152721780231019_5446302387137035558_n.jpg

Would they wear white skates as well for honoring Charley Finley's Oakland Seals?

Iron Chef

Sep 24, 2011
Does anyone know if there is a 3d seat viewer for levi's? I can't seem to find one, but judging by the 49ers forum, there seems to be one out there.

HIGH FIVE GHOST

Sep 13, 2011
The 49ers offered Standing Room Only tickets for SBL holders like myself. $50 for prime games and $75 for marquee games. I think they eventually might offer it for this Stadium series game. I will probably purchase the nose bleeds seats for $65 and just stand in the SRO sections all along the lower bowl.

SJGoalie32

Apr 7, 2007
TealTown, USA
How hard is it to wear 1991 Teal jersey's?

I fully expect the Sharks to **** this one up.

Teal? Have you watched any Sharks playoff games the last few seasons?

Sharks stopped wearing teal jerseys YEARS ago. The Sharks primary color is black now. Thankfully, they aren't black & orange anymore.

:sarcasm:

Truth be told, I fully expect the Sharks to unveil either another new black jersey or go with a red one for the outdoor game. I'd put the chances of their jersey even being close to a teal color (1990's style or otherwise) at about 50/50

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Truth be told, I fully expect the Sharks to unveil either another new black jersey or go with a red one for the outdoor game. I'd put the chances of their jersey even being close to a teal color (1990's style or otherwise) at about 50/50

Considering the outrage I saw from team personnel WRT red eyes on the redesigned logo, doubt you'll ever see red.

Boy Hedican

Homer Jr, friends call me Ho-Ju
Jul 12, 2006
Earff
Teal? Have you watched any Sharks playoff games the last few seasons?

Sharks stopped wearing teal jerseys YEARS ago. The Sharks primary color is black now. Thankfully, they aren't black & orange anymore.

:sarcasm:

Red? Why would they suddenly have a red jersey? Because of the Niners? Pfffff. I didn't see the Kings wearing Dodger blue. That's just silly.

I full expect to see either some crappy updated "chrome" stadium series garbage (booooo) or hopefully a '91 throwback. If they surprise us all and do a Seals kit and LA wears their purple/gold that'd be neato too

Gilligans Island

Jul 2, 2006
SF/Bay Area
tick tock tick tock...

anybody get the email with the code yet?

edit: Hooch, you were right - Sharks STHs, Kings STHs and 49ers Club SBL holders get first dibs.

from the 49ers:

As a Reserved Member, you will have access to an exclusive presale on Friday, August 8 at 10am. Information regarding your presale and individual presale code will be sent to you tomorrow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad