Confirmed with Link: Sharks vs. Kings - February 21st - Levi's Stadium

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Do you guys know if the store at SAP will be selling the clear bags to use at Levi's ? I'm flying in tomorrow night so I'd love to stop at SAP and get a Sharks bag before the game on Saturday

Open 11-3 on Saturday for your purchasing pleasure.

vatali

Life Long Slacker
May 27, 2005
Middle of nowhere
On the plane!! Couldn't be more excited to be there soon. Any reason for someone without a car to bother walking around the tailgate area? Should I just wait to go to the stadium at 4 for the pregame stuff

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
On the plane!! Couldn't be more excited to be there soon. Any reason for someone without a car to bother walking around the tailgate area? Should I just wait to go to the stadium at 4 for the pregame stuff

Hell yeah, there is! Whenever I used to hit up games at The Stick, people were grilling and partying with anyone who came by. I got so much free food, that I never had to buy anything in the stands. I hope it's the same for Levi's.

Chairman Mallard

Mar 9, 2007
Santa Rosa
We'll be in Green lot 1 tailgating before the game. I'll be the one wearing the original style teal Ricci jersey (luckily we acquired him in the last season of the original teals) that I just picked up since I didn't have it in me to buy the Stadium Series Jersey.

Wedontneedroads

Jul 14, 2008
San Jose
We'll be in Green lot 1 tailgating before the game. I'll be the one wearing the original style teal Ricci jersey (luckily we acquired him in the last season of the original teals) that I just picked up since I didn't have it in me to buy the Stadium Series Jersey.

Green Lot 1 as well.

Getting there at 3, and I believe we are merging 2 or 3 separately planned tailgates into one if possible.

Plenty of beer, food, and games for all to join in.

No Kings fans allowed.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
You know, the outdoor thing is neat and all.....but this game is absolutely HUGE. Would much much rather see this game on regular ice. I mean, this game could make all the difference in the playoff race.

/hyperbole

DuckEatinShark

GET ALL THE PPs!!!!
Jul 20, 2009
San Jose
This game is going to be awesome. Levi's is actually very nice, if you don't mind traffic/parking.

Just fyi, it's $40 for parking outside the stadium

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
Green Lot 1 as well.

Getting there at 3, and I believe we are merging 2 or 3 separately planned tailgates into one if possible.

Plenty of beer, food, and games for all to join in.

No Kings fans allowed.

Still trying to convince my wife to leach onto a tailgate. We might show up(blank teal 98-07 jersey), though I would feel rude if I didn't bring chips or something.

Last edited:

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
My wife, myself and my son are going to be there. Driving up from Reno just for the game. I have a Marleau jersey, wife has a Thornton jersey and my son's is blank (hes 4). If anyone see's us, say hi!

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
I'm meeting up with my STH buddies at one of their buddy's tailgating tents in Green Lot 1. It'd be cool to meet some of you folks in person. Say hi if you see an Asian dude with a teal Burns sweater and Sharks shoes lol.

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
Green Lot 1 also! I might have to dust off my Damphousse jersey for this game...

I want to hear and be a part of the loudest Lets Go Sharks chant ever. As well as Beat LA...

CrazedZooChimp

Not enough guts
Aug 3, 2005
Bay Area, CA
www.Coaster101.com
Woohoo! One of my roommates co-workers has an extra ticket to the game for me! I knew waiting until the last possible minute to get a ticket would pay off :laugh:

Hmm, I may have to wander around the parking lots to look for you guys. Although I wonder how many random Sharks fans I would accidentally assume had invited me to mooch off them on Hfboards.

If you see a bearded guy in a blank original teal there's a small chance it will be me, haha. Unless I decide to dig out my old Ehrhoff jersey...

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Anybody know if the light rail will be running after the game? I'm assuming it is, but I haven't been able to find anything about it.

There're 9:30 and 10pm trains heading to MV (my direction), but guessing there might be a few more, and some might be held until full.

Wedontneedroads

Jul 14, 2008
San Jose
We will be the obnoxious ones taking up the driving lanes with cornhole, ladder golf, and kan jam.

Original teal, no name, looks too small for me since i'm fatter than I was as a 10 year old when the jersey was purchased.

Glad to hear so many will be tailgating in green lot 1.

spintops

Sep 13, 2013
Looks like Nieto back on Couture line, with Pavelski. Third line of Sheppard, Hertl and Wingels #SJSharks

TMac has to look at advance stats if Nieto keeps moving up lines, or maybe he figures he is due for his 1 goal of the month and hopes he gets it vs the Kings.

Gilligans Island

Jul 2, 2006
SF/Bay Area
Anybody know if the light rail will be running after the game? I'm assuming it is, but I haven't been able to find anything about it.

http://www.vta.org/News-and-Media/C...e-by-Taking-VTA-to-Levis-Stadium#.VOfS17DF9iA

Post-Game Service

When the game ends, it’s special service time again! VTA will provide direct service to the ends of each light rail line and will run Express buses for one hour.

For that same hour, the Old Ironsides and Lick Mill light rail stations will remain closed so trains can be kept open to the passengers waiting patiently at the Great America station.

The last bus on each of those routes (including Line 55, 57, & 60) will leave one hour after the event ends. Bus lines 55, 57 and 60 will run their regular schedules.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad