Confirmed with Link: Sharks vs. Kings - February 21st - Levi's Stadium

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
the Light Rail issues are never going to go away unless VTA decides to build an underground subway system.

Wedontneedroads

Jul 14, 2008
San Jose
Main issue getting there at 3 was that I was pretty toasted by game time.

Honestly don't remember much after the Burns goal. Fun to at least celebrate one goal though.

Impressed with the tailgate turnout by Sharks fans. Green lot 1 was essentially full 30 min after opening the gates. Awesome environment, and wish tailgating for weekend games at the tank was allowed.

Fun event, too bad the Sharks lost, still had a great time.

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
Here is a huge panaramic photo of the game where you can find yourself in the pic if you were in your seat. I actually found myself even though I was probably only in my seat for half the game lol.

http://gigapixel.panoramas.com/stadiumseries/2015/

Here's me and my wife all the way up in the dark as hell Section 402

ZwPOCgK.png

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
I look terrible in that so I'm hesitant to post it. I look grumpy and my wife is cold and irritated about something.

thasanjoseshawksdood*

i feel like we just got knocked out of the playoffs from that game -_-

scary part is that could be why we miss the show

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
http://www.mobilesportsreport.com/2...levis-stadium-network-overwhelmed-light-rail/

Shark fans not only fouled up VTA, but also helped knock out wifi and do a number on the Levi's Stadium app (unable to order food delivered to seat).

:devdance:

God it's been almost a year since Levi's Opened and they still can't get it right. It's amazing that they planned all these big events (Weren't the Stadium Series, Wrestlemania, and the Super Bowl pretty much planned within 2 months of each other) and there continues to be issues and screw ups. I liked the stadium, but in terms of location, it was awful. At least with SAP center and AT&T Park, they are located where there are actual trains. Heck, even O.co has easy access to Bart which is a huge convenience. If you're going to build a stadium, make sure it's accessible to Bart and/or Caltrain, or both.

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
God it's been almost a year since Levi's Opened and they still can't get it right. It's amazing that they planned all these big events (Weren't the Stadium Series, Wrestlemania, and the Super Bowl pretty much planned within 2 months of each other) and there continues to be issues and screw ups. I liked the stadium, but in terms of location, it was awful. At least with SAP center and AT&T Park, they are located where there are actual trains. Heck, even O.co has easy access to Bart which is a huge convenience. If you're going to build a stadium, make sure it's accessible to Bart and/or Caltrain, or both.

The only other option they had (Hunter's Point) is even less accessible by public transit and Candlestick was even worse. VTA was just woefully unprepared for the amount of people coming from the South Bay compared to 49ers games. Who would have thought a team from the South Bay for 25 years would have a higher density of fans than a team that's played on the Peninsula for the last 50 something years...

I also can't think of a more perfect place they could have put AT&T Park. I think it's the most publicly accessible stadium in the country.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
And now they will start preparing for Wrestlemania 31, I believe. That picture will be spectacular when they're done.

I wonder what it will look like. Will probably not see it unless it's posted some place though. Hopefully it's a good show but so far this feels like a weak card.

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
FYI for anyone who went through the parking fiasco like we did, we received a refund from Levi's for the full price of our parking pass.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
FYI for anyone who went through the parking fiasco like we did, we received a refund from Levi's for the full price of our parking pass.

This is something that I'm thankfully avoiding at Wrestlemania. I have a hotel about a mile away from Levi's that I will check into and just walk my ass to the stadium and back. And when it's checkout time the next morning, do some hanging out in downtown SJ until it's time for Raw.

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
This is something that I'm thankfully avoiding at Wrestlemania. I have a hotel about a mile away from Levi's that I will check into and just walk my ass to the stadium and back. And when it's checkout time the next morning, do some hanging out in downtown SJ until it's time for Raw.

46f.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad