Pre-Game Talk: Sharks in the SENS Den, Friday 7:30 pm on TSN

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Dreger on 1200 saying teams are interested in Burrows. Says teams want him because he can provide grit and even though he may not score the OT winner in a game 7, he can be a guy who scores a tying goal in game 7.

Today I learned Dreger does not watch the Sens much.

Oh, and Versage says he’s never seen a bigger whipping boy in this city than Spezza and Ceci. He also said he doesn’t understand why people don’t like him. I legit lol’d.

If it was true about Burrows, Dorion would have already packed his bags for the flight out of here. Imagine saving the rest of this season and next year's $2.5M and getting a little something back. If someone did mention Burrows it was probably just to get Dorion to return their call so they could try to get Stone.

Reactions: Cosmix and Alex1234

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
Pathetic shortie.. from Phaneuf very slow and soft pinch to Ceci not realizing that he has to skate back before the puck goes to the forward...

otown

Sep 4, 2009
You can always count on the opposing team getting 1 or 2 scoring chances on a Sens powerplay!!

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
So ? He still sucks. Why not on him ? For what reason he is in a net ? I guess for making saves.

Well the guys in front of him f***ed up, no?

I agree he’s been bad this year. I just don’t think that goal is his fault. Allowing a breakaway when you have the man advantage? Not the goalies fault.

krapsik

Nov 13, 2009
Estonia
Well the guys in front of him ****ed up, no?

I agree he’s been bad this year. I just don’t think that goal is his fault. Allowing a breakaway when you have the man advantage? Not the goalies fault.
So if his teammates make mistake he can scate to bench leaving net open cause it is not his fault and no need to do his job ? This is time where he need to make save.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Nice backhand off the glass by Burrows.

(Just something I can point to if anyone ever says I never say anything nice about Burrows.)

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
Gold medal game starting.

Option 1: Watch the Sens do their best Magikarp impression.
Option 2: Watch our future draft pick Dahlin dominate.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Bobby and Duuche-2 after 1
Gotta act like leaders hey

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad