Pre-Game Talk: Sharks in the SENS Den, Friday 7:30 pm on TSN

pzeeman

May 15, 2013
Aylmer
It’s dead in here. I’ve been coming to this arena for 21 years, I’ve never seen such a lack of energy in the crowd.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
It’s dead in here. I’ve been coming to this arena for 21 years, I’ve never seen such a lack of energy in the crowd.

Tickets were 6 USD before fees on Stubhub a bit before the game. Cheapest I've seen them in the last two years since the switch over to ticket master.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Damn it Tundra. I can't tell anymore around here you gotta help me out man. :P

I edited my response to say "joke post" maybe I should add that to the original but then what's the fun.

btw) I take it that when a post is overly extreme or contrary to common sense it must be a joke. Although I admit I've been caught too. :laugh:

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Harpur had a bad camp actually. Chabot did not. Harpur did play well when called up though.

As for where they were on the depth chart, Boucher's insistence on considering Chabot a RD makes it hard to tell where they were relative to one another. Harpur was seen as a LD, and thus competing with Boro and Claesson. Chabot was competing with Wideman.

I am astounded at Boucher’s placement of Chabot on the right side. Boucher’s stubbornness and fixation on his system is ridiculous and worthy of firing.

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
It's gonna be a long second half of the season. This is why I hate tanking. It's just not entertaining to watch a team tank. The silver lining is usually watching the prospects play, but apparently we aren't allowed nice things in Ottawa.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad