Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
SJS0105-CTC-SensEventImages-1200x500.jpg

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
The Senators will don the classic jerseys from outdoor game on the following dates:
• Saturday, Jan. 6, at 7 p.m. vs. Tampa Bay Lightning
• Thursday, Jan. 18, at 7:30 p.m. vs. St. Louis Blues
• Saturday, Jan. 20, at 7 p.m. vs. Toronto Maple Leafs
• Thursday, Jan. 25, at 7:30 p.m. vs. Boston Bruins
• Thursday, Feb. 1, at 7 p.m. vs. Anaheim Ducks
• Thursday, Feb. 8, at 7:30 p.m. vs. Nashville Predators
• Saturday, Feb. 17, at 7 p.m. vs. New York Rangers

Bring on the Sharks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Back in Black

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Sharks have allowed 93 GA
We 130

Should be fun

Smith returning so no more Chlapik I guess

Any news on Boro’s return
Thats the only thing Im looking for these days
Can you imagine?

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Sharks have allowed 93 GA
We 130

Should be fun

Smith returning so no more Chlapik I guess

Can you imagine?

Hope its Dumont or Burrows that are out,,, probably not....

pzeeman

May 15, 2013
Aylmer
Pageau with Dumont and Burrows ... more stuff to shake one's head about

So for whatever reason, GB feels that Dumont and Burrows give him the best chance to win.

That's why I've said the message has to come down from management that points don't matter for the rest of the season, and that the youth must be played significant minutes. PD needs to show some backbone here.

Oh and I'm going to this game (Christmas present). I guess it will be good to see one competent hockey team.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
So for whatever reason, GB feels that Dumont and Burrows give him the best chance to win.

That's why I've said the message has to come down from management that points don't matter for the rest of the season, and that the youth must be played significant minutes. PD needs to show some backbone here.

Oh and I'm going to this game (Christmas present). I guess it will be good to see one competent hockey team.

I think the writing has to be on the wall in neon for Dorion to step in ... it should be there now, it should be coming... we shall see.
wakeup.jpg

pzeeman

May 15, 2013
Aylmer
It would not surprise me if Dorion has had something to do with Chabot coming up and staying up and getting a bigger role.
We’ll see when Boro is back.

I remember very clearly in the preseason, an interview with PD on the radio and he was talking about the youth. He said if Chabot is with the big club, he’s not here to take up space in the press box or play two minutes a night. He will play a big role.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
We’ll see when Boro is back.

I remember very clearly in the preseason, an interview with PD on the radio and he was talking about the youth. He said if Chabot is with the big club, he’s not here to take up space in the press box or play two minutes a night. He will play a big role.
Could be wishful thinking on my part... but damn Boucher is stubborn with the young guys

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Oh yeah baby. Sit Chlapik for Smith. Who's excited for Boro to come back so Chabot can sit?! Boucher playing 569D snakes and ladders.

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
Can you imagine?

Biggest red flag here is that Chabot will be the one sent back to Belleville when Boro returns, we all know that's coming, barring another injury or trade of course. Boucher and Dorion are gonna ruin these young guys.

Reactions: Alex1234

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad