Pre-Game Talk: Sharks in the SENS Den, Friday 7:30 pm on TSN

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Boucher has his stripes... the only way that will change here is for Dorion to have a plan which involves graduating some of the young guys.. So far we see Dorion in step with Boucher ... Both of them need to go
Thing is if dorion really wanted this changed it would be. Not like Boucher is going to have a line up of suitors if he’s fired. So you’re. Dorion is in step.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Greening-Smith-Neil.

Chris Phillips playing 19-21 minutes a game at the end of his career.
I think it’s well “rumoured” that that had a lot to do with friction between coaching and management. He COMPLEEEeTELY changed from his first two seasons. I mean Maclean is the guy who tapped Cory conacher on the shoulder in the last minute of a playoff game and said “you’re going to go out there and you’re going to score”

Boucher never changes. Anything.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
So risk losing him for absolutely nothing, rather than waiting until the TD and get at least a pick?
Id like a graphic of the odds we get a pick If we keep him until TDL
What are the certainty we get a pick by keeping him until TDL and wasting a roster spot?

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
At least tonight BUF has the chance to move within 2 pts so thats that

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Thing is if dorion really wanted this changed it would be. Not like Boucher is going to have a line up of suitors if he’s fired. So you’re. Dorion is in step.
I wonder if Dorion is trying to show Melnyk they have not given up and that they are doing their best (from his perspective) to make the playoffs... and if they get to a point where its impossible, if things might change regarding bringing prospects up and playing them.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Is anyone actually going to watch this game with Canada Sweden on at the same time?

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I wonder if Dorion is trying to show Melnyk they have not given up and that they are doing their best (from his perspective) to make the playoffs... and if they get to a point where its impossible, if things might change regarding bringing prospects up and playing them.
I Don’t know. He did say everyone except karlsson and stone are available for trade Gaga

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
How long is Boucher's contract?

If he signed for 3 then there is no way they are canning him at the end of this year.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
I'm going to try with the Sens on the big screen and the WJC gold medal game projected on an adjacent wall. :)

Similar here! I ran that setup of large TV and projector when the Sens and Redblacks were both out west and the games were in nearly the same time slots.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
I'm going to try with the Sens on the big screen and the WJC gold medal game projected on an adjacent wall. :)

59658841.jpg

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Dreger on 1200 saying teams are interested in Burrows. Says teams want him because he can provide grit and even though he may not score the OT winner in a game 7, he can be a guy who scores a tying goal in game 7.

Today I learned Dreger does not watch the Sens much.

Oh, and Versage says he’s never seen a bigger whipping boy in this city than Spezza and Ceci. He also said he doesn’t understand why people don’t like him. I legit lol’d.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad