Prospect Info: Senators Prospects Watch 2017/2018

Which 2017 prospect will break out this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
there are a lot of ways to help a team win a hockey game without it showing up on the scoreboard.
True, but giving the other team 6 minutes of PP time is unlikely to have had a positive effect. Regardless, seems like they blew out the other team anyways but hard for me to comment on his influence on the game without having watched it.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Wolanin leads UND in points and goals (3g 3a in 6gp). UND is one of the top college hockey teams.
Here's his second bomb from today.

Not only a great shot, but a good battler along the boards and always put himself in position to be an asset for his teammates. Some hints of good IQ/vision in that clip.

Reactions: aragorn

IranCondraAffair

Mar 10, 2006
Not exactly a Sens prospect, but Pius Suter has 5 pts in 6 games since returning to Zurich from training camp.

Hopefully the Sens are still in contact with him throughout the year - I think he could be a pretty decent bottom 6 forward in the NHL.
I just saw that as well, now he has 14 in 11 games. 21 years old. Could be a late bloomer. Bring him over for a tw0-way contract, see how he does. Another one who seems to be doing well is Yannik Rathgeb.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
3G 1A and the OT winner for Batherson today, best player in the Q I think.

He is literally bringing the Eagles back in to games they are down 3/4 goals in and winning them himself.

Its crazy.

Awesome. Looking like Mann got us a good one here.

Reactions: aragorn

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Wolanin has got a bomb

I thought Wolanin looked great at the development camp this past summer, the yr before he was hardly noticeable. Another good looking pick by the Sens & deepens their already very good Defensive Prospect Pool.

Chabot - Harpur
Englund - Jaros
Lajoie - Wolanin/Sieloff

Love the Batherson pick, he looked great at the DV camp as well, great to see him off to such a good start. Let's hope it never stops & he continues to get better & better.

Last edited:

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
3G 1A and the OT winner for Batherson today, best player in the Q I think.

He is literally bringing the Eagles back in to games they are down 3/4 goals in and winning them himself.

Its crazy.

I have really become accustomed to video highlights accompanying this type of report so I am afraid you must edit and show your work for full marks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad