Prospect Info: Senators Prospect Talk 2015-2016 Part II

Benttheknee

Jun 18, 2005
Ottawa
Nice job, Panger. :laugh:

Best hockey related pun was regarding a player from Calgary with the last name similar to Chewbara. (Cira 2000) I mentioned him to a friend and he said "Is he in his Wookie season?"

I can't find his name in hockey DB so the spelling is wrong, but still that was hilarious!

Unparalleled2021

Apr 30, 2015
Best hockey related pun was regarding a player from Calgary with the last name similar to Chewbara. (Cira 2000) I mentioned him to a friend and he said "Is he in his Wookie season?"

I can't find his name in hockey DB so the spelling is wrong, but still that was hilarious!

Artem Chubarov?

Benttheknee

Jun 18, 2005
Ottawa
Could be, the mind plays funny tricks. I really thought he was a Canadian that played a bit with Calgary back 15 years ago, but that name is the closest I have seen at Hockey DB

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Chabot had a good game tonight.

On a side note, I thought Dove-Mcfalls was going to be drafted by us, and glad he wasn't then and even gladder now. It scared me how some were so interested in him.

PierresGabriels

Jan 13, 2010
Orleans
Can someone who watches US college hockey compare Colin White and Dylan Larkin as players? I haven't had too many viewings of White and am still trying to pinpoint how he is as a player.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I anxious to see how Perron does next year.

1.7 pts per game this year. Pretty consistent all year.

75 pts in 44 games Captain of his team... Let's give this guy a long look

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
I anxious to see how Perron does next year.

1.7 pts per game this year. Pretty consistent all year.

75 pts in 44 games Captain of his team... Let's give this guy a long look

He's nowhere near getting a long look unfortunately. He will get the Prince treatment, and he needs it.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
He's nowhere near getting a long look unfortunately. He will get the Prince treatment, and he needs it.

I take it he needs to improve his two way game. What's your take?
So AHL 2 years ...

Prince had even more impressive numbers at a similar stage
43 goals with 47 assists in 57 OHL games and was plus-34

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
I take it he needs to improve his two way game. What's your take?
So AHL 2 years ...

Prince had even more impressive numbers at a similar stage
43 goals with 47 assists in 57 OHL games and was plus-34

Basically this. His production is common in the CHL, he is still a very small, wiry guy. He will always be.

His two-way game is actually a stand-out. He's a main stay on the PK, but certainly wouldn't be as a first year pro.

He will have to adjust to the pro-style, he won't get by easily like he does now on his skill.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Basically this. His production is common in the CHL, he is still a very small, wiry guy. He will always be.

His two-way game is actually a stand-out. He's a main stay on the PK, but certainly wouldn't be as a first year pro.

He will have to adjust to the pro-style, he won't get by easily like he does now on his skill.

I know what you mean by Common but this year only these players have 1.7 Pts/G or more (as of now) ... just an FYI

Kevin Labanc Barrie Colts
Christian Dvorak London Knights
Mitch Marner London Knights
Dylan Strome Erie Otters
Matthew Tkachuk London Knights

Conor Garland Mon
Dmytro Timashov (total)* Sha
Francis Perron Rou

Brayden Point Moose Jaw Warriors

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Andreas Englund(And Marcus Sörensen) has been selected to play for the Swedish national team against Finland february 11th and 13th.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Christian Jaros has assists in 2 straight games in SHL. Playing second pairing minutes behind Craig Schira (if you remember this name).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad