Prospect Info: Senators Prospect Talk 2015-2016 Part II

Samsens

Jan 20, 2015
Fredericton, NB
Can we talk to Nick Paul. Have been following since he was younger and good friends with his junior coach. Amazing hockey sense, and absolute crazy one timer. The only thing is that his skating isn't the greatest...remind you of anyone?

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Can we talk to Nick Paul. Have been following since he was younger and good friends with his junior coach. Amazing hockey sense, and absolute crazy one timer. The only thing is that his skating isn't the greatest...remind you of anyone?

Yes except Stone was putting up 100+ point seasons despite not being a very good skater...and his skating improved leaps and bounds as he transitioned in to a pro.

I like him but let's not get ahead of ourselves :)

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
Speaking of Lee...I was looking him up on hockeydb recently and it looks like he either retired or is playing in such a low league that it isnt tracked on the website haha.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Speaking of Lee...I was looking him up on hockeydb recently and it looks like he either retired or is playing in such a low league that it isnt tracked on the website haha.

I thought he retired and became a lawyer (?).

Sentron5000

Mar 24, 2010
Hilarious Brian Lee-related quote of the day:

"He's a guy I always compare to Brian Leetch" - Dave Morinville (Coach, Moorhead High School)

Why mock this quote? He's right...they're the same other than the tch at the end. :sarcasm:

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Lee's first few games up with the team he did show a bit of a Brian Leetch-style play, with some sick stick-handling and end-to-end rushes. I don't know what happened but he seemed to lose confidence in his abilities, and by the end he was more like a Chris Phillips lite.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
I'll bet White is a one and done. Turns pro next season.

I think he'll play at least one more year of college. Ottawa has a logjam of young players who deserve shots at the club, no need to rush White. Let him come back next year and give him a shot to put up 40 points.

Nov 16, 2007
in your head
I think he'll play at least one more year of college. Ottawa has a logjam of young players who deserve shots at the club, no need to rush White. Let him come back next year and give him a shot to put up 40 points.

Play a year in Bingo, a few call ups then Sens in 2 years. My guess anyways!!!

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
White has 8 points in 7 games +9

In the NCAA...

Are you kidding me? It's not the points as impressive as it is the all-around dominance. If he finishes PPG that would be brilliant alone and on track with guys like Backes, JVR, Patches etc...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad